Cant remember what thread it was in so...

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
I remember reading about someone saying they are gonna go to US servers, due to GOA's CS (going by DAoC). Dont know if it has been said, but I was looking on GOA's site and found a q&a page

Q. How will the European support of the game compare to the US?
A. GOA and Mythic have a contractual obligation to collaborate and share all tools and techniques that both companies have developed over the years to ensure the same high quality of support to all US and European players.

Meh, hopefully it will be alot better than daoc then eh

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Delrith said:
I remember reading about someone saying they are gonna go to US servers, due to GOA's CS (going by DAoC). Dont know if it has been said, but I was looking on GOA's site and found a q&a page

Q. How will the European support of the game compare to the US?
A. GOA and Mythic have a contractual obligation to collaborate and share all tools and techniques that both companies have developed over the years to ensure the same high quality of support to all US and European players.

Meh, hopefully it will be alot better than daoc then eh

I'm sure i remember reading something similar once DAoC was released and everyone realised GOA's customer support was far inferior to Mythics.

I hope this means the systems will be identical, but i doubt it. Still, here's hoping GOA get it right this time.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, hopefully goa will hit it on the button so to speak this time. As in DAoC it was really crap =//

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom