Can't play, want atleast 2 days free.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Don't you?
Haven't been able to play today, and not much on sunday either. I want this loss of time paid back in days thanks.

-SF

O

old.Downanael

1 free month :D But guess you cant blame GOA for this only those l337 haxoring people who were trying to dupe stuff :x

O

old.Tohtori

And i want hot sex with two lesbians.

Not gonna happen though.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

Not gonna happen though.

your right it would never happen ;p

cos unless your a female a lesbian aint gonna do a thing ;p

what i think you meant was.

And i want hot sex with two bi females.

Not gonna happen though.

But that doesnt quiet sound the same :(

O

old.yaruar

Not gonna happen though.

I dunno, sex change operations can be quite successful these days.......

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Emma
your right it would never happen ;p

cos unless your a female a lesbian aint gonna do a thing ;p

Meant what i said actually and nice of you to notice the facts :p

O

old.linnet

Meant what i said actually and nice of you to notice the facts :p
]

Maybe if they dip you in chocolate first, you'd be in with a chance for some action :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.linnet
]

Maybe if they dip you in chocolate first, you'd be in with a chance for some action :)

Have to ask when i get home.

Oh and yes, i am still the master of threadcaptures.

T

Telamon

Originally posted by old.Downanael
1 free month :D But guess you cant blame GOA for this only those l337 haxoring people who were trying to dupe stuff :x

Well .. they could just close the accounts for the cheaters and
track the items from the logs. No reason to kill the servers, right?

Right. Well done mate.

T

the_hermit

Log into your account - don't know about you, but I have two free days added, as does my wife and a couple of friends...

K

klavrynd

i just want a steaming night with Nee and his sponge, i'm easy

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by old.yaruar
I dunno, sex change operations can be quite successful these days.......

Great idea really, woman live longer than men on average, so when you get near 60 have the snip, then claim your extra 5 years :).

C

chretien

Originally posted by Telamon
Well .. they could just close the accounts for the cheaters and
track the items from the logs. No reason to kill the servers, right?

Right. Well done mate.
Wrong.
You can't begin to know who's cheating and who isn't until you start to go through the logs and that takes a lot of time - Imagine reading the logs of every action taken by every player on the server over a period of several hours and then working out which of those actions are legitimate and which aren't. Not going to be a ten minute job is it?
You already demonstrated you know nothing about databases in the other thread where you said that duping was obviously a security breach. My advice to you is not to comment on fields you don't have the first clue in.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by chretien
Wrong.
You can't begin to know who's cheating and who isn't until you start to go through the logs and that takes a lot of time - Imagine reading the logs of every action taken by every player on the server over a period of several hours and then working out which of those actions are legitimate and which aren't. Not going to be a ten minute job is it?
You already demonstrated you know nothing about databases in the other thread where you said that duping was obviously a security breach. My advice to you is not to comment on fields you don't have the first clue in.

somebody is bitter he didn´t get to ding before foundations :p

well said though

B

barevoose

Originally posted by maxgirth
Great idea really, woman live longer than men on average, so when you get near 60 have the snip, then claim your extra 5 years :).
who wants to be a 60 year old woman oO

X

Xandax

Originally posted by chretien
Wrong.

If they don't parse the logs using various arguments they are worse then people give them credit.
If they actually sit and read each line of logs they deserve to have their jobs removed.

Building a parser is simple, and depending on how they keep the log, it is a matter of running it through a parser for certain conditions, and then read the lines that come up.

G

Garaen

Aglee, especially if they make a rolleback on exc :(

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Xandax
If they don't parse the logs using various arguments they are worse then people give them credit.
If they actually sit and read each line of logs they deserve to have their jobs removed.

Building a parser is simple, and depending on how they keep the log, it is a matter of running it through a parser for certain conditions, and then read the lines that come up.

it can still bring up 10000 hits though. I dont know how the dupping is done, but its reasonable likely that is something harmless normally and probably done reasonable often. So you have a lot of hits.

Besides the killing of the server had probably little to do with tracking down the cheaters, but more with preventing it from happening more (and possibly by other people). Allthough I have no idea what happened and how it was done, so cant give a proper opinion about it, but neither can you unless you actually know what was going on exactly.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Driwen
it can still bring up 10000 hits though. I dont know how the dupping is done, but its reasonable likely that is something harmless normally and probably done reasonable often. So you have a lot of hits.

Besides the killing of the server had probably little to do with tracking down the cheaters, but more with preventing it from happening more (and possibly by other people). Allthough I have no idea what happened and how it was done, so cant give a proper opinion about it, but neither can you unless you actually know what was going on exactly.

Never said I could.
Just said that they didn't need to look at every single log, but could run it though a parser to speed up process, wich is a rather simple technique.

T

tripitaka

Not gonna happen though.

You might hit the lucky tree - and get the lesbians - that sir, IS POSSIBLE ;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Xandax
Never said I could.
Just said that they didn't need to look at every single log, but could run it though a parser to speed up process, wich is a rather simple technique.

and could still end up with lots of stuff you have to look through :p.

Users who are viewing this thread