Cant log on?

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
My sorc cant log on to Daoc, he's logged at Dun Behn, but all my other chars works fine. It just hangs after the loading bar is at 100% and then i press escape, and am back at the desktop. Tried 10 times now, nothing.. anyone got any suggestions or experiencing similar problems?

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I am getting the same thing with 2 of my accounts :( same keep also

Keep a look out for any GMs as they will be online till late tonight I think...

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and Xalin, if Rightnow's my friend then it would be one that does not reply to me very often or I have to prompt them for an answer :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
Dreamor said:
Oh and Xalin, if Rightnow's my friend then it would be one that does not reply to me very often or I have to prompt them for an answer :)

Please get the name correct rightnever.

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
same problem different place. my shade was logged in Marfach before NF hit now i cant get onto em. just hangs on the loading screen.
tried what camelot-europe said bout escape and try again :/

didnt work

Rightnow'd it bout 4 days ago. no reply or character movement yet.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Vesuvius, Rightnow is obviously not your friend... you would be better trying to find a GM online than wait for an answer :( as the song goes 'you know its sad but true'

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hate to state the obvious, but have you inatslled NF correctly? Sorry, but I still hear people asking for the "any key".

Also, have you tried reading through the Q&A on Rightnow rather than just asking a question, most cant be arsed, then wonder why GOA take so long to answer, when its been there the whole time.

Elewyth

Banned
been happening to a few of my guildees also.. and they have NF installed cos they were running around with me all day... sparodically they cant log back into a Keep.. weird tbh.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
If you have a character that this is happening to PLEASE send it to us via RightNow using the topic of 'Life on your server'! Regardless of the opinion of the service, at the moment it is the only way we can sort this problem. We are aware that there has been a back up and the three of us (Xalin Reqiel and myself) have gone through all the RightNows that we can find concerning this problem. So please report it so we can get your characters unstuck!!

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Also, have you tried reading through the Q&A on Rightnow rather than just asking a question, most cant be arsed, then wonder why GOA take so long to answer, when its been there the whole time.

yes, i checked the homepage which stated i should log out n try again - outcome shoulda been char being ported to pk or some such. didnt work. since they had actually mentioned it i knew it was an issue ... which wasnt resolved by that advice. soooo i rightnow'd it. about NF being installed correctly. at first i thought that was the trouble. i still had the beta NF installed, not sure if theres any difference in the 2 but i downloaded the new one anywayz to make sure.... to no avail. so ye i tried a few things before Rgihtnow.

btw Zenythe i reported it under Technical - bug report Stuck. sorry if this was the wrong area but it seemed the most appropriate place to report a bug making me stuck :p

btw i'm unstuck now. thanx zenythe or whoever it was.

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
I've had this a couple of times...I waited a while, until the 50 mids and the 200 albs in the area went elsewhere, then I logged back in. :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Please get the name correct rightnever.
It's working fine imo. Some ppl just can't wait for the reply. They sit by the PC and expect an insta solution on their problem. They are 3 ppl trying to support 10.876 ppl(Players on Excal) + those that only play on Prydwen.

When we get a big expansion like NF there WILL be problems. Now how long coffee breaks do you think the GMs have time for atm?? Do you think they turn in sick if they all 3 got the flu??
Give them a break. Stress can kill you you know (IRL and stuff).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom