[RANT] cant log in

popa

Fledgling Freddie
all the time when i try to log in to the bloody server i get a message to join in a german server i click decline i select my main server and a fucking message pop up again and ask me to join in german server all this over and over again
1) i dont know german and i dont want to learn german (goa u morons remove that)
2) i dont give a shit about server population in german server
3) i want to play a bit
4) goa put some forums on your site so ppl can insult u on your face

damn morons .....
PD:(hope filter is on

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
well I'm swe and don't get anything like that, couldn't it be that by accident you have german as associated language on your accout at war-europe and the gameserver tries to match you joining a server against that?

Bluelion

Fledgling Freddie
No I keep getting this too - they are just trying to encourage you to join the empty servers that's all.

The solution is actually pretty obvious when you know it - you decline, and select your normal server. It may then pop up another message to join another server (eg. German again), but in the background you can see it logging into the server you requested (albeit slowly). So just have patience and wait 30+ seconds.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Spot on, Bluelion.

The Mythic developer who brought the world of useless web popups to Warhammer should get the noble prize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom