Can't get me now!

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
That's right you bunch of uber higher then myself pro's! You can no longer chain that valkyn shadowblade, cos he moved over to america! KMA!

<3

Although this message is about 5 months late, i still hate you! :twak:

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotrag said:
Vaylk Shadowblade think he got to about 36 and gave up :eek:

Nop, thats when you used to ask me to group with you in aegir. he dinged alot since then.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Synthnal said:
Nop, thats when you used to ask me to group with you in aegir. he dinged alot since then.

Possibly, but diffrence is i didn't give up like you....

Skold you have a diffrent guild in your sig everytime i check FH :p

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't really remember that, but oh well. I didn't come back to have a fight on FH forum.

I'm a SB that everyone used to chain, and take the p*ss out off for being a valkyn.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Synthnal said:
I don't really remember that, but oh well. I didn't come back to have a fight on FH forum.

I'm a SB that everyone used to chain, and take the p*ss out off for being a valkyn.

Well tbh this whole thread was abit hostile.... that is refering to the post you made before you edited

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Synthnal .. I remember you posting here "anyone got loot+money 4 free m8s?" and i give you some crappy rogs and some g0lds, so you owe me!

~mumbles~

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotrag, my post before last editted was that post, but not me explaining who i was.

Latency,

It was a post about me transferring 200g to camlann, so i could get gear, and you kindly just gave me money. So, i think you're thinking of someone else, but i owe you. ;)

Gotrag,

What i can remember was us constantly having good battles in aegirhamn, the winner was random, but good fights. Shortly after we became friendly, then i think we slowly became enemies again?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Synthnal said:
Gotrag,

What i can remember was us constantly having good battles in aegirhamn, the winner was random, but good fights. Shortly after we became friendly, then i think we slowly became enemies again?

We Didn't become enemys again... i rember those fights we had... they was some of the best i have had.... tbh you should coem back toa up then get revenge on the people who chained and laughed at you... thats what i did :p

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotrag said:
We Didn't become enemys again... i rember those fights we had... they was some of the best i have had.... tbh you should coem back toa up then get revenge on the people who chained and laughed at you... thats what i did :p

Hehe yeah, that'd be a good idea. He already has traitor's and magma axe, so they should do till he gets abit higher, what level is your NS?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Synthnal said:
Hehe yeah, that'd be a good idea. He already has traitor's and magma axe, so they should do till he gets abit higher, what level is your NS?

level 50 and Realm Rank 5. Currently Sturggling to get my ToA template done got a few bits.

Edit: He obviously didn't look at that did he.... so :twak: to you :p

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh my bad, nice, synth's 45, i think. Yeah, getting ToA items is hard on that server, especially with out a guild or friends. *sniff*.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Possibly, but diffrence is i didn't give up like you....

Skold you have a diffrent guild in your sig everytime i check FH :p

skold guildhopper!

5 guilds with more than 3 ppl in them in over 2 years and 7 million rps!

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
skold guildhopper!

5 guilds with more than 3 ppl in them in over 2 years and 7 million rps!

I want to be just like you :p

Synthnal said:
Heh my bad, nice, synth's 45, i think. Yeah, getting ToA items is hard on that server, especially with out a guild or friends. *sniff*.

Nice one more level and you can start activating artifacts.... yeah it is very hard and not many people will take a stealther in a guild as a main /cry

mirieth!

Banned
Overdriven said:
You heard of making up words? No? Thought so.

is this actually serious? i mean, i am honestly sorry if you are actually retarded but... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
I dont understand trolls these days :(

The art of trolling has evolved! Nowadays you taunt people by inventing new words like Garbelflarb or Fnyxelbao and everyone gets upset.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
nobble!

OWNT!1!!11

To disable (a racehorse), especially by drugging.
To win (a person) over.
To outdo or get the better of by devious means.
To filch or steal.
To kidnap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom