<can't even think of a title>

C

caLLous

I went back to sunny Salisbury (my hometown) for a night and I bumped into a couple of old friends. One of whome won the fucking lottery! 4.2million. CONT (come on then, swear filter!). They won a couple of months ago and they went on Concorde's last flight and then a first class world cruise on from that. ASSHOLES. He hasn't changed a bit though, which is quite comforting. He's still a bit gormless.

But I'm going off on one. Anyone else known winners personally? It always seemed a bit distant and unreal before I actually knew someone that had won. And now his parents have gone from earning 60k a year between them to being millionaires!

But I get to wear a suit at work now (which is soooo cool after you've been working behind the bar for 2 years), I was promoted! So life ain't all unfair. But then I suppose it's more money for the Government to steal from me and then waste. Which is a cynical but fair stance, as far as I'm concerned.

I can't decide whether I'm in a good mood or a bad mood. Ah well, that's tonight's rant out of my system. :/

L

Louster

Just goes to show that random (perhaps random) chance is more prevalent and powerful than any attempt to define your own future. And nobody really gets what they "deserve". Though "deserving" anything is a bunch of crap. People die randomly, people live and are successful randomly, and any pride over anything is misplaced.

M

Munkey-

I won a tenner once. Cant recall what i spent it on though

S

Swift^

The only thing I've ever won is a bag of peat.

T

Testin da Cable

I once won 40 guilders about 15 years ago in the Dutch bank lottery (your bank number is what you play with). I play every two months iirc, and that used to cost 5 guilders a month I believe. ahem :/

M

madcow

A friend of mine won 2.5 millon @ 16 I still think he is the youngest winner. It made him really nasty at first as every1 he knew came out of the wood work looking for freebies. After a while they all disapered and things just got back to normal. The only major diffrence is he has a bigger house than most of us.

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by Swift^
The only thing I've ever won is a bag of peat.

This comment has gone unnoticed it seems , which is hardly fair .
Classic mate :)

X

Xtro 2.0

I won 4 years of reading a shit forum.

(****s).

Oh and I won the chance to meet John Noakes but Shep died the week before I was due to meet him so the fucker cancelled. SELFISH BAST EH?

S

Swift^

It was high quality peat too, woulda cost about £20, was a decent sized bag!

S

S-Gray

Ive been putting the lottery on for like 6months every wednesday/saturday.

Everytime ive won fuck all, either it being no numbers, 2 numbers, or 3 numbers but one being the bonus ball.

Well my luck changed. Oh yes it fucking did. Last week, at 7:30 i went to the shop to put the lottery on. "Sorry, its too late, it had to be in by 7:30 and now its 7:35, try again soon".

I do home, and hope my numbers done come up... What happens? 3 fucking numbers come up in one line. First time its ever happened and i dont win fuck all because i couldnt put it on.

Say the least i cried :(

L

lovedaddy

Better still, I'm one of about only 2% of the population thats in lottery playing age group that never taken part once.

C

caLLous

I've never played the actual lottery (I can never be bothered to faff around putting horizontal lines through numbers on the form only to be told by the spotty little twat behind the counter that they need to be vertical lines) but I buy the occasional scratchcard and I won £42 a couple of weeks ago off of one card. Needless to say I threw it all at fruit machines and they eagerly ate it and gave me fuck all back, but I still won in the first place. :)

Users who are viewing this thread