Cant Create A New Account

C

Cadagdur

I bought the add-on and the game today, i installed them both, it did the auto patch thing, then i clicked on "New Account". It loaded up the web page but it had the following message: The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I tried again over and over again. It has been several hours now and it still wont work. Could someone please try craeting a new account and please reply and tell me if yours does the same please? or if you know why this is happening please tell me. Thanks allot.

C

Cadagdur

Any idea why it is happening? how long has it been doing this for you?

H

harleydave

been trying to get into that page to activate my SI for the past 9hrs... still no luck

WTG GOA!!!!

C

Cadagdur

oki...as long as i know that it isnt just me :S i only got the game today so i thought i was doing it wrong or something :) Does anyone know when this problem may be sorted out?

O

old.Torden

Not really m8
Only thing i can tell u to do,is just keep spamming the blasted button,sooner or later u will get in :(

H

Hyuga Hinata

Well, the reason it's happening is because there's a limit of 80 people on the subscription page at a time. To prevent it from crashing completely.
You can either:

a) Keep hammering the account button on the page for hours on end and hope you get lucky.
Or
b) Wait with the game until a day or two has passed, so most of the people have registered theyre SI accounts.

C

Cadagdur

heh k :) thanks allot for the help all :D could anyone tell me for when i acctually do get in what is a good begginers char? :)

O

old.Torden

Depends on the realm,but if u go Midgard u should try out the Bonedancer and go Suppresion,its the best char i have tried so far :)

U can solo a yellow just by using the Instant lifetab,no need to hit it or use the pet :)

C

Cadagdur

Il prob go to Albion.....whats good for noob there? :)

O

old.Torden

Well i like the Cabalist thats a nice char,but i also heard the new Reaver should be good,but i have not yet tried it myself,so i cant really say for sure.

C

Cadagdur

k :) hey could you look at my other post please and see if you can reply hehe :) its bugging me well bad. Ive had that screen up twice in the last 20 mins but dont know what to do :S:S what a waste

Users who are viewing this thread