Cant buy the game anywhere :(

J

-Jamie-

Please can someone help - Ive been looking to get this game for some time now. Ive never seen it in the shops where I live.

The Buy link from the main daoc home page links through to the game on amazon but I cant see any method to buy this game from amazon there - only 2nd hand copies from other people.

Game.uk.com do not stock this - clicking on ORDER just takes you to a page where they will email you when they get more stock - hasnt been for a long time now.

I found one other site - but they will only deliver to the CC address which is useless for me as Im out at work all the time.

Kinda lost here, and getting frustrated that I cant get hold of the game

F

frogster

Originally posted by -Jamie-

I found one other site - but they will only deliver to the CC address which is useless for me as Im out at work all the time.

If you are at work all the time then what harm does it have to keep your CC registered there?
Took me one phonecall to my CC company to get it changed to my work address when i had a similar problem..

Happy gaming.

J

-Jamie-

Sorry theres no way im chaing my own CC to be registered to where i work - cant believe getting hold of this game is so damn hard.

J

-Jamie-

Thanks ordered from gameplay as they said they had some in stock

game.com takes you to hasbro's site - very pretty but they dont sell DAOC there

Im amazed that what I would consider the two main game sellers in the uk amazon.co.uk / game.uk.com do not stock this game, Im starting to wonder if the other people who took up the free trial are also having such a hard time getting hold of the game, most wont know about these forums.

F

frogster

The only highstreet retailer ive seen it at lately is WHSmiths of all places. Hardly waht i would call a major Computer game retailer.

N

NairyK-

Ok m8, GL with the game, hope to see you around :)

J

-Jamie-

Originally posted by Mr.NairyK
Ok m8, GL with the game, hope to see you around :)

Maybe in the frontier - already decided to go Prydwen and Hib - just not sure on the class yet.

B

bone_idle

I think GOA are trying to wind down this game or something. A mate of mine is having the same problem trying to get hold of DAoC.

He's an avid mmorpg player and hadnt heard of DAoC. Never saw it advertised anywhere apart from when he saw it on a PC Zone magazine.

You'd think goa didnt want more people to play or something. :(

A

amazingsteve

If i remember right, Kemor made a thread about it once. u could tell him where u couldn't find a copy of teh game and they would send in a special SWAT team, equipped with daoc copies! :eek:

J

-Jamie-

Originally posted by amazingsteve
If i remember right, Kemor made a thread about it once. u could tell him where u couldn't find a copy of teh game and they would send in a special SWAT team, equipped with daoc copies! :eek:

Would have to be a bloody big team then. Maybe they could start with teh supplier they use on the "BUY" link from their main website first.

F

Flimgoblin

have pointed out the amazon problem to them - hopefully whoever was in charge of distribution has been shot ;)

C

cjkaceBM

If you live in the UK then pop along to your nearest Game store. I know for a fact that the Boston, Lincolnshire branch has a copy and they will transfer it to your local store.

L

Looney888

When I went to buy SI from my lcoal GAME store the people working there had never heard of the game and then when he checked on the computer he said it wasn't listed at all :S

T

Twaize

In Boomtown, Denmark they have it for sure... But only 4 in Denmark :(

B

bylin

Hell man, you can have my copy (DAOC+ SI). May need a lot of downloading to update (a year old) but drop me a PM if interested.

M

mib666

HMV in Reading, have a few copies of SI and DAOC bundle pack
:clap:

S

Skaven

Originally posted by Looney888
When I went to buy SI from my lcoal GAME store the people working there had never heard of the game and then when he checked on the computer he said it wasn't listed at all :S

Because he was a retard. I did the same this morning when I looked for it under Camelot. Its under ''dark age''.

L

Laston

i saw it in nordstan in gotenburg in Tradition, doubt that helps tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread