Can't activate; can't play without; can't complain; Bah!

O

old.Ramas

1) Can't activate SI because the over-engineered nonsense GOA calls a website is overloaded. Again.

2) Can't play without SI because I get told 'You have not been invited to play on this server type' when I try to log in to fricking EXCALIBUR.

3) Can't complain to GOA because the over-engineered nonsense GOA calls a website is overloaded. Again.

Bah.

A

Archeon

use the old DAoC login, its seperate from the SI one and will still be somewhere on your comp.

You can't do any of the SI stuff (new races, classes, areas) but its better than sitting infront of the blank screen that is the DAoC Busted ass website and click refresh for 6 hours like some idiots have been doing :)

P

Pin

1) I know. It sucks. I was lucky though :D

2) To play without SI you need to run the old client from the old install you had.

3) They've taken RightNow down to give more bandwidth to the registration process so you might be get to play sooner.

E

elbeek

Actually, the registration problems are a covert way of preventing peeps from cancelling their accounts.

" SI ships today unfortunately, due to our crappy forethought you cannot actually play till 19th March".

O

old.Ramas

whooo.

New error message now...

Warning: Too many connections in /home/www/billing.camelot-europe.com/www/include/db_inc.php on line 7

Talk about stating the obvious....

Users who are viewing this thread