Cancelling quests/tasks

murderedprayer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I've tried about a dozen different things but despite reaching level 5 I still can't get this level 3 quest from the fighter trainer to leave my journal and can't dump the item. so does anybody know a way to cancel these things? :worthy: In advance.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Rightnow it to GOA,

if u choosed to clear any of the pre lvl 5 quests (trainer asks u if u want to when u reach lvl 5) and its still there its most likly a bug...

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Quest journalist clears your pending quests. You will not be able to do those quests again.

Any task is on a 2 hour timer.

And finally if you have an item in inventory you cant drop/sell, click shift-D by default and you can destroy the item this way.

Hope it helps.

murderedprayer

Fledgling Freddie
Visited the quest journalist (took ages to find) and they reset it, thanks for the advice.

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
Im trying to find it myself, but i cant...seached camelot, goth, and oceanus, didnt the that ******

can someone tell me where the hell is that npc?

cheers

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Quest Journalists were taken out in patch 1.73 as the number of quests a character can have completed was doubled.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i kinda accepted about 10 quests all low lvl. when i hit 50 with my alt will i be able to pick new ones...or will it say "hahahaha you got to many cant have no more?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom