cancelled 2-9 ML Marathon - June 17th

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Thats right ML 2-9, ML1 needs to be done in advance to get pre's out the way (pre-req for all dungeons up to ml9 is now ml1)
Bg will be on my runemaster - Darkcaster
Bg opens: 09:00 gmt
Raid leaves: 09:30 gmt
Raid Server: Excaliber

i will see if anyone else steps up to run ml1 before then but i have exams till the 30th so will be pretty inactive, if noone does i will make the raid before this one (probably on the 3rd)

There will be a sign-up post before the raid, i will be looking for certain classes to join the raid, those people will get benefits explained below.

Minimum Pre-Requisites
ML1 - complete (this includes mlxp, in other words you need to have the ml1 ability)

ML2 - 2.5 Chess Step

The rest of the steps can be done after the raid, but i warn you not doing pre-reqs for all the raids will mean you will be short ALOT of mlxp when we are finished.

Rules for this raid
Rule Additions/Changes
-The majority of loot will not be loto'd, only things which in my opinion are worth loto'ing will be loto'd after each raid.
-All non-mp items will be destroyed bar those with good stats
-All remaining loot (that is'nt loto'd) will be distrubuted to the 2 groups who sign up, the pre-req for these grps will be explained in a post at a later date. This will not be rolled for, it will be distributed by me at random)
-I may leave /bg treasurer OFF for the majority of the raid, so loot will be distrbuted randomly in line with game mechanics. I reserve the right not to do this.
-I reserve the right to claim 1 drop per ml, equally i may not claim anything so please dont pm me asking what i claimed for the subsequent hour

Once again the majority of loot will not be loto'd.

The reason for loot not being loto's is 2 fold, firstly i will be asking people to most likely use characters which are already ml10 and may not necessarily need steps therefore they need some incentive to sign up to the raid. These classes are REQUIRED to complete all the ml's in a timely fashion.
The second reason is that in my experience is that the loto takes up a large chunk of the raid time, my aim is to complete the raid as quickly and efficiently as possible not for the loot.

The whole raid will be fraps'd, so guilds colour coding their rog armour would be appreciated ^^

The following are not permitted to join my raids in any form:
Banlist

Ibsioll

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with ibsioll
50 bd
48 sup
26 dark
11 ba
rr4, ml3 convoker

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up with my hunter ketta, and can bring bot along aswell.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
dont sign up here plz :)
i will make a post at a later date, this was just to give people a heads up so they can get their pre's etc sorted

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Very nice. :) As an aside, I don't think you need ML xp at all to complete ML1. ;)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
I ve removed 2 of thos eppl from my banlist afte rhaving a talk with them,

and u need ml3 to do ml9, and u dont always get lot of mlxp in these big zerges.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
vavires said:
I ve removed 2 of thos eppl from my banlist afte rhaving a talk with them,

and u need ml3 to do ml9, and u dont always get lot of mlxp in these big zerges.
they should do by ml8 if we do it all in one go, or am i mistaken?
update the banlist i have given you admin access to it :p

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
they should do by ml8 if we do it all in one go, or am i mistaken?
update the banlist i have given you admin access to it :p

Ofcourse we all run the things 1 prefere, but im my ml marathon i leave ml9 out just to be sure.
Ml9 can be done afterwards.

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
At last :)

Signing up with my Sb pilskafts, and can bring bot along aswell.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Cancelling this for now,
something in RL has come up
sorry guys :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom