Cancellation of Raids.

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Due to real life issues currently causing me serious grief, I am hereby cancelling any future raids I may have had in the pipeline. My apologises to those whom had asked for things such as ML9, 6, Kraken and Dragon raids etc but I do not have the temprement atm to undergo such endeavours.

My apologises to the guys who so kindly attended ML8 today sadly my problems had already begun, which caused me to have to quit the raid mid way. I'm sure someone will organise another raid in the near future. I'll be back raiding again some time in the near future when is a different matter. For me to lead a raid one has to have the right temperment and I can't dedicate enough of me to doing so at present as personal issues with the break down of my recent relationship causing me difficulties.

Theres still plenty of raids and stuff to do.. and I'm sure I'll see you all about somewhere ingame at some stage.

D.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
JC Syndrome

...we shall look forward to the 2nd Coming with bated breath.....

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
deja vu = deja vu..

Would explain it as being a re-occuring experience...

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Stop it please Durgi, you have just brought a tear to my glass eye. :D

And your problem is that serious, you are still browsing the board, after your post. :rolleyes:

The best raid leaders are ones that dont use people for there pesonel crusades, remember that on your 2nd coming when you are reborn has a donkey, or is this 3rd... i dunno.

Sorry folks we have no other credits for Durgiana Jones : The Last Crusade.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Comings and Goings

Starwind, you're at it again. He told us he rode into town ON a donkey, not AS a donkey....

Hosanah

Belomar

Part of the furniture
ROFL, what can I say, this is turning into a bad joke now. :D So, Durgi, what woe has befallen you this time? Let's review an earlier post of mine, dating back almost a month now:
Belomar said:
Quite frankly, I'm just waiting for the next hilarious RL thing to "happen" to Durgi. ;)
Sorry to say it, but I told you so. ;)

Sentimos

Banned
Belomar said:
ROFL, what can I say, this is turning into a bad joke now. :D So, Durgi, what woe has befallen you this time? Let's review an earlier post of mine, dating back almost a month now:Sorry to say it, but I told you so. ;)
For once I agree with you thanks to Durgi ML8 lasted 5 hours and quit after 20 mins of it starting and never farmed the items for the raid. But hey he was still stressed enough to stay for it though. I personally think he is full of shit but its not the first time is it :worthy:

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Won't comment on the negative stuff here, just wanted to say well done to natewoo for taking over the ml8 raid and doing a great job in the circumstances and ofc poppaea for leading us in the .10 encounter.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I have a Ego too!

Look at me i'm an attension whore!

What did Durgi do wrong btw? just not run raids? or start a raid and quit it half way through because he was pissed off

Ucallme

Banned
What if Durgi is telling the truth???? try put yourself in his position having a break up with your girlfriend and getting grief non stop. I know its damn hard to concentrate on a game when your X is on the phone, so why dont you all give him a break ffs.

Amphrax

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
What if Durgi is telling the truth???? try put yourself in his position having a break up with your girlfriend and getting grief non stop. I know its damn hard to concentrate on a game when your X is on the phone, so why dont you all give him a break ffs.

Amphrax

What amphrax said.. if it lies then well slate away..

atos

Fledgling Freddie
This board is made for people who likes to throw shit at eachother. Live with it. =(

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
true troll, but still its getting pretty old everyone having a dig at durgi..

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I never said I didn't agree. But I don't have the urge to express my opinnion that clearly as alot of people seem to be wanting.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Guess my opinnion is that it is getting boring then. :m00:

btw trollum, kephan was better :touch: :)

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Your opinion lard ass was always boring :p

Ok for my little fan club, I love you dearly you never fail to bring a smile to my face. The reasons behind my 'tantrum' the weekend are personal and do not involve anyone from in or around the daoc community. My recent break up is my affair and my affair alone and I will not garnish the detail of it and the anguish its caused me to anyone i do not consider a trusted friend. And funnily enough that includes you lot.

I will as my post stated return to runnign public raids in the future when is a matter for me to decide, and weather you like it or not I will do so. Like others here I pay my subs play the game as I see fit, if seem to think I have some kind of alterior motive of self gain around my raids then I for one pity you. Try taking the time to notice my gaming style you may wake up a little, the majority of my ingame time is spent helping others, and not myself. I wittle away countless onlien hours, running encounters to help a friend unable to organise it themselves. I am polite and curtesy too all I meet, unlike some I may mention but will not. So do yourself a favour, if you think for instance jumping on the 'lets drive durgi from daoc' bandwagon will work it won't. I'm here to stay live with it. And for a matter of clerity for the general public, the fact you people so blatantly dislike me, without even knowing me stops any of you attending a raid that would benefit yourself. In future do me the great curtesy and do not attend.

Yours Sincerely,

The Second coming.

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie

Ok for my little fan club, I love you dearly you never fail to bring a smile to my face. The reasons behind my 'tantrum' the weekend are personal and do not involve anyone from in or around the daoc community. My recent break up is my affair and my affair alone and I will not garnish the detail of it and the anguish its caused me to anyone i do not consider a trusted friend. And funnily enough that includes you lot.

I will as my post stated return to runnign public raids in the future when is a matter for me to decide, and weather you like it or not I will do so. Like others here I pay my subs play the game as I see fit, if seem to think I have some kind of alterior motive of self gain around my raids then I for one pity you. Try taking the time to notice my gaming style you may wake up a little, the majority of my ingame time is spent helping others, and not myself. I wittle away countless onlien hours, running encounters to help a friend unable to organise it themselves. I am polite and curtesy too all I meet, unlike some I may mention but will not. So do yourself a favour, if you think for instance jumping on the 'lets drive durgi from daoc' bandwagon will work it won't. I'm here to stay live with it. And for a matter of clarity for the general public, the fact you people so blatantly dislike me, without even knowing me doesn't stops any of you attending a raid that would benefit yourself. In future do me the great curtesy and do not attend.

Yours Sincerely,

The Second coming.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Kephan might have been better. But you will never know! :(

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi said:

I will as my post stated return to runnign public raids in the future when is a matter for me to decide, and weather you like it or not I will do so. Like others here I pay my subs play the game as I see fit, if seem to think I have some kind of alterior motive of self gain around my raids then I for one pity you. Try taking the time to notice my gaming style you may wake up a little, the majority of my ingame time is spent helping others, and not myself. I wittle away countless onlien hours, running encounters to help a friend unable to organise it themselves. I am polite and curtesy too all I meet, unlike some I may mention but will not. So do yourself a favour, if you think for instance jumping on the 'lets drive durgi from daoc' bandwagon will work it won't. I'm here to stay live with it. And for a matter of clarity for the general public, the fact you people so blatantly dislike me, without even knowing me doesn't stops any of you attending a raid that would benefit yourself. In future do me the great curtesy and do not attend.

Yours Sincerely,

The Second coming.

"my little fan club", "the second coming "--- damn this guy has a inflated opinion of himself. :eek2:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Durgi is nothing compared to the majority of the daoc players on this forum.

If people could just stop posting useless stuff that dont add anything to the original threads. I mean sure it's a forum you are supposed to express your opinnion but most are just too stereotypical, imo.

FYI! :eek6:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Durgi is nothing compared to the majority of the daoc players on this forum.

If people could just stop posting useless stuff that dont add anything to the original threads. I mean sure it's a forum you are supposed to express your opinnion but most are just too stereotypical, imo.

FYI! :eek6:

Trollum,

I do not like Durgi, nor do I dislike him. To be honest, I do not know him for I have never actually spoken to him interactively, but I've heard enough from his mouth (or keyboard actually) to make up my mind.

Yes, he has done a lot for the realm, that's an undenyable fact, but he has a history to lie whenever he opens his mouth, plus this thread does look awefully familiair now doesn't it?
Do you really wonder why we are all on top of Durgi? first please wonder why Durgi is the one lying one thing after another.
You can only tell so many lies before you yourself trip over them, and durgi landed on his nose one too many times..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom