Cancel or not to cancel ?

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Hate to break the news to you, but archers are history.

1.68c = All assasins will get see hidden back on often 7,5 min timer.
1.68c = All non-assasins will get huge range detect stealthers 100 % of the time on top of PN.

Now count in that NF will probaly remove IP/AP as they are know today, and
you will be at the very very buttom of the foodchain, if infils dont get you with new see hidden, the fotm groups moving with speed 6 and ghetto ts will.

This aint so bad, because im sure there will be space for you in some
of the good hib guildgroups. If you think not, i suggest you spend the remaning time not worrying about rp, but enjoying your class.

I seen a lot of new scouts, ranger and hunters lately, just read what i have written and go play some of your other toons or cancel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assasins can use it offensive, pop it, and kill any archer or mincer in 2000 range. Its enhances their advanced detection capabilities. Yes assains will be
screwed too by fgs but thats another matter. Think where an assasin might
get a kill, close to path of enemy, he need to hit them. If i was running
in a group from atk to amg i would surely use it. Then ask another in my group
to use at amg, then ask another to use at mmg, then ask another to use from
mmg to mtk. Now count in the maybe 20 fg in emain and you will get the point. The SL items very powerfull besides SL, after upgrade they give 35 which means you will have effective 15 stealth. No reason not to have atleast 1. Also remeber that groups can use at will, since they are not stealthed.

If this is not changed only way for stealthers is to move so many they can
take down a fg....will be great fun for all.

From another thread and cba to rewrite, just thought it might interest
stealthers,

Belomar

Part of the furniture
You'd better cancel. All you do is whine anyway, can't be good for you.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
You'd better cancel. All you do is whine anyway, can't be good for you.

Nah i might run around the zerg leeching like you do.

Anyway it was not about me, it was a thread pointing out what stealthers
face, and warning to those who are making new ones not to get disapointed.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Kinad said:
Nah i might run around the zerg leeching like you do.

Anyway it was not about me, it was a thread pointing out what stealthers
face, and warning to those who are making new ones not to get disapointed.

My heart is broken. Unbelievable but true stealthers will actually run the slight chance of getting detected !!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

If you think that is totally unacceptable, yeah cancel.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:

Yes your good aloca, especially in the morning when you can get groups, an
run around owning alb soloers. So considering this i think maybe a future for
your ns.

Puppet said:
My heart is broken. Unbelievable but true stealthers will actually run the slight chance of getting detected !!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

If you think that is totally unacceptable, yeah cancel.

Yes we know you run out with that friars of yours trying to own any sb daring to attack you, and yes we know you get whooped, and yes thats
why you hate stealthers. Read the post and understand, 15 stealth is not a slight chance.

And as i said it was not so much about me, just pointing out what is to come
for those wanting to play stealthers.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:

Im sure i can manage to take a few SS's of AD people in action, leeching
better than i ever could do, no wait i allready have those. Care to see ?
Ohh i forgot it is not you leeching, its your 8 sisters playing your accounts.

Aussie

Banned
lol, Is Kinad for real?
can I have my personal insult too plz

i beg

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
lol, Is Kinad for real?
can I have my personal insult too plz

i beg

Yes i might add something, but not the point of the thread.

Its about the fact that most stealthers will have effective 15 stealth or less,
and it might not be worthwhile to level one, neither to spend countless hours
leveling artifacts which you cannot use.

Stealthers going out of the game, im sure many will like, but anyway it will chance rvr a lot.

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinad said:
Yes i might add something, but not the point of the thread.

Its about the fact that most stealthers will have effective 15 stealth or less,
and it might not be worthwhile to level one, neither to spend countless hours
leveling artifacts which you cannot use.

No, it is about you being frustrated and trying to get others to whine with you, so you don't feel alone in the misery you're seeking out. There's always doomsayers who'll look at a future patch and say how it will completely ruin the game. Been like that from the first patch. And you know what? The game's still great. And the only thing during those patches that made the game any less fun was whiners like you trying to get other people down.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Ensceptificamuralya said:
No, it is about you being frustrated and trying to get others to whine with you, so you don't feel alone in the misery you're seeking out. There's always doomsayers who'll look at a future patch and say how it will completely ruin the game. Been like that from the first patch. And you know what? The game's still great. And the only thing during those patches that made the game any less fun was whiners like you trying to get other people down.

Why dont you ask some of the old rangers about see hidden, i have a sorc,
a cabby, 2 clerics, a necro, a scout, an infil and a mincer i can play and if i wanted a new one i would make it. Btw Mythic dont read FH, and they make
the rules.

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinad said:
Why dont you ask some of the old rangers about see hidden, i have a sorc,
a cabby, 2 clerics, a necro, a scout, an infil and a mincer i can play and if i wanted a new one i would make it. Btw Mythic dont read FH, and they make
the rules.

Congratulations!! Start playing those then, and let people who actually know how to enjoy themselves play without people like you trying to convince em that they should be miserable like you.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations!! Start playing those then, and let people who actually know how to enjoy themselves play without people like you trying to convince em that they should be miserable like you.

Lets try translate what you say.

Some people like to fuck without condom, and enjoying themself, now they
are miserable and have aids.
Should people who are enjoying themselfs without condom, be told about the risks ?

Not that i have aids, not that i feel miserable, just pointing out what i think
is clear facts if SL remains unchanged, and maybe all those making stealthers
would like to hear this and not the garbage you produce. Maybe someone
making a ranger right now hoping to have a good time, would reconsider
the 25 days he spent on it soloing, and instead make a druid.

vintervargen

Banned
well the old See Hidden made archers useless to play, you had to be
1. in a grp of 4+ stealthers
2. not near a tk, mg, or any other spot where FG's go

but ToA seems to be changed/nerfed/moderated all the time, so dont say "it will be like this and that" yet imo..

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
"Let's" stands for "let us". By all means, let someone else do it for you next time.

Well what do you mean then, you think those hibs making rangers or ns's
spending 20 days+ soloing because they are not welcome in most groups
have a good time ?

You think they are having a good time facing 15 infils camping for them, and do you think they will have even an even better time when most groups will have ghetto true sight ?

I know where hib stealthers go in emain, i know they go there to have a good
time hopefully to get some fights and rp. Just wondering how good a time
they will have with 20 fg albs using ghetto ts when they move out from atk to rvr.

To be honest they have a right to know facts about the new SL. They have
to know they wont be able to play like stealthers do now, because i doubt
any alb, hib or mid group will spare them.

vintervargen said:
well the old See Hidden made archers useless to play, you had to be
1. in a grp of 4+ stealthers
2. not near a tk, mg, or any other spot where FG's go

but ToA seems to be changed/nerfed/moderated all the time, so dont say "it will be like this and that" yet imo..

Yes i doubt Mythic want to lose those who only play stealther and
their bb accounts , just pointing out the impact of the patch as it looks now. Its simply not fun for any stealther to sit 3 hours at some xp spot to get a kill on a green con, yes you wont be ganked, but not fun.

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinad said:
To be honest they have a right to know facts about the new SL.

Not facts. Speculations. And very pessimistic ones. Yes gameplay will change. It does that from time to time. Pointing out changes and possible effects is one thing, but that's not what you're doing. Your pessimism has made you miserable, and you're trying to convince others to whine about it with you so you feel better.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
WooHOO! Stealther nerf, might be able to get a CF guild group going :D :worthy:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Kinad said:

1.68c = All non-assasins will get huge range detect stealthers 100 % of the time on top of PN.

you will be at the very very buttom of the foodchain, if infils dont get you with new see hidden, the fotm groups moving with speed 6 and ghetto ts will.

of the good hib guildgroups. If you think not, i suggest you spend the remaning time not worrying about rp, but enjoying your class.

I seen a lot of new scouts, ranger and hunters lately, just read what i have written and go play some of your other toons or cancel.

Assasins can use it offensive, pop it, and kill any archer or mincer in 2000 range. Its enhances their advanced detection capabilities. Yes assains will be
mmg to mtk. Now count in the maybe 20 fg in emain and you will get the point. The SL items very powerfull besides SL, after upgrade they give 35 which means you will have effective 15 stealth. No reason not to have atleast 1. Also remeber that groups can use at will, since they are not stealthed.

stealthers,

Not sure about the SH stuff myself. but I do think that Mythic are now trying to write Stealthers out of the game, with the exception of the mincers of course who else gives SS5 in alb?.

My understanding and I'm not sure if its right is that Stealthers have the chance to up their own stealth? sure you gotta go level an artifact to get it and wear it for 15 mins before it becomes effective but surely stealth at 50+11 (at least) + another 15 thats a lot of stealth if you wind the stealth back down to what other people might get with items surely that equals it somewhat.

I'm not 100% sure about the stealth boost as I have not read into TOA that much myself.

I do know I wont be playing my Inf anymore because I think this is the start of the stealther nerfs, and after 50+ realm levels killing mostly soloers I dont think I cba to level a stealther/items.

I think its laughable that people are so happy to see stealthers leave the game, they all loved the ninja raids and the taking of 2nd and 3rd doors as 1st was coming down.

I can pretty much guarantee that when I stop playing my stealther I'll prolly never play it again, my new wizzy might be high enough to do ML's and stuff.

And before anybody makes a fotm statement about me leaving my infil when the going gets tough I frankly dont care, when I dont enjoy playing it I wont.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit quit v

damn wanker :kissit:

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Not facts. Speculations. And very pessimistic ones. Yes gameplay will change. It does that from time to time. Pointing out changes and possible effects is one thing, but that's not what you're doing. Your pessimism has made you miserable, and you're trying to convince others to whine about it with you so you feel better.

The patch is live, the effects are real, its facts

Effect of SL items is : A non stealther will see you if he has activated
a SL 35 item from 825 to 1125 range depending on stealth spec, and
thats nomatter what stealther class. A normal DD is 1500 range, its more
than 1/2 of that nomatter what.

Cyclodia

Banned
Kinad said:

stealthers,

Plz cancel fucking retard come on quit today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom