Can you still use Ghost UI? (2012)

Antheus_swe

Fledgling Freddie
Hi!​

I tried to install ghost ui (remember that I really liked it back in 2007) but when I try to load it the game crashes. Does anyone know if it can be used still? And if you can, how do you install it?

Tried to search for the problem, but almost all threads about ghost is on the old VN boards :(

Ty in advance!​

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Hi!
I tried to install ghost ui (remember that I really liked it back in 2007) but when I try to load it the game crashes. Does anyone know if it can be used still? And if you can, how do you install it?
Tried to search for the problem, but almost all threads about ghost is on the old VN boards :(
Ty in advance!
What about Gor's UI? Have never used ghost so not sure if its similar or not...

custom.zip

Antheus_swe

Fledgling Freddie
Never tried it, is it good? Just wanted to use Ghost 'cause i really liked it back in 2007 :) )

Antheus_swe

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, well the files from that site dosent work (for me atleast) but are there any other nice ui's out there? Heard both good and bad things about bob's...

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, well the files from that site dosent work (for me atleast) but are there any other nice ui's out there? Heard both good and bad things about bob's...
Well bob's has loads of settings which is nice. It was natural for me to use it when deridas stopped working.. Dont think there is many ui's out there nowadays that work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom