Can you see Jezus?

MaCaBr3

Banned
canyouseejesusgx0.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
who the hell was looking up their dogs arse and hoping to find jesus in the first place????

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
who the hell was looking up their dogs arse and hoping to find jesus in the first place????
Probably a Mexican. They see Jesus in everything, really.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Congax said:
Probably a Mexican. They see Jesus in everything, really.
and the reason for this is.... all together now peoples!!

naa da da daa da daa daa da naaaa na na nee ne neee neee yaaa daaa daa da da daa daa yaa daa da daa da deee maaaanaaamaaanaaaaa na
maaanaaamaaaanaaaaa ma
doodle doodle doodle dee TEQUILA!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And i post a little yellow duck saying the n word and i get bann....nevermind :D

If you can say that to the face of a mexican then you can say it anywhere. Carlos mencia(check on youtube) talks about this and damn he is dead right.

But on topic, no i didn't see jesus, hesus, or that guy from the best selling novel next to the ikea catalog, but.... i did notice a familiar sest of butthocks. MAc, didn't your mom tell you to stop taking pictures of her butt? Especially since she shaves less these days.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
And i post a little yellow duck saying the n word and i get bann....nevermind :D

If you can say that to the face of a mexican then you can say it anywhere. Carlos mencia(check on youtube) talks about this and damn he is dead right.
Pablo Francisco aswell, check him on video.google! :D

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Must be a sign! I BELIEVE NOW!!!!

And i can even kiss jesus as i can see his face ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom