can you roleplayers fuck off and die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Had a really good night myself, sorry if we upset you albs. Take your tower and keeps back and do the same to us then. :m00:

Was first time I actually didn't mind having my arsed deep fried and oven baked by the mids Opt groups. :worthy:

Nice work Hibs shroom some more. :cheers:

p.s. If you don't like shrooms, get Mythic to give us Thuegist pets instead. I love getting whacked by them when I'm inside the tower.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Ever tried to take a keep from a hib Zerg?

Several times. Mostly wasn't that difficult at all. Sometimes we had some nice fighting vs. hibs in the keep but mainly we ran over them.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Prydwen; the only server where the Alb-zerg is too small to beat a Hib-zerg.

TrezDK

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen; the only server where the Alb-zerg is too small to beat a Hib-zerg.

LOOOOOL

Stop the whine, it seems to be true that Alb is only school kids, because it seems that every time there is a school holiday albs can bring out ppl to go hib land and take a keep or two when hib ppl have to work.

I kinda remembered what happened not so long ago when Mids held on to Crim pretty hard and Albs did the same to Behn, did hib give up and whine?

No, we tried and we tried and we tried, finally we got our keeps back only to find that you ppl keep taking towers at Crim, Bolg and Behn where we cant port, but we are hibs, we are use to running to towers/keeps and don't whine about it, the reason why you got such a hard time breaking our supply line is because we understand how to defend our towers/keeps since we been doing it alot in the past.

And beside that, how hard can it be to make a BG take boats from one point to another, stand still until all are there and then go take back the towers needed for porting??? This can only be hard if alb BGs are totally crap and nobody listen for sure.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
yes and it ended up with 90% of hibs getting pissed and "went back to PvE" to... the only hibs that kept on going was the very very hardcore pvp ppl.

so did your feets get tired too?? :twak:

Nope I left after midnight, eventually we all decided to log so went bridge to suicide :) would happily stay on all night but had take kid to school in morning so decided to log when rest guild did..

Don't know what 90% you claim got pissed off and left, as all i saw in BG, was lots saying t was fun night as we all went bridge to suicide in 1 last run?

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Ever tried to take a keep from a hib Zerg?
Only way is to wait till they are out of the keep on offence or wait till they log.

It was a recently taken tower, not too hard to take back. And the Zerg consisted of 2 1/2 FGs in Battlegroup and some Hibs which smelled RPs and roamed the vicinity. Albs had even managed to open the door at Beno tower, but got backstabbed by mids.
Oh, had you taken and defended Hib towers we prolly would have tried realm defense. See below in response to Jobil.

Jobil said:
prolly true, but where do you think the low rr albs went? most went to bed if you cant guess it, that left you with the high rr mids, so not exactly a brilliant plan after all

Aye, you have a point there. Unfortunately the "roaming" GGs of all three realms choose a very tight spot (3000 units radius from Beno) to do their roaming, that was where the action was centered. Therefore we tried the Eras towers first, hoping to get some action elsewhere. Unfortunately only very few people reacted to that signal, which left us with the options I mentioned afore. Before that we already had taken back the towers at Ailinne, Bolg and Crim 4 (forgot to mention Crim4 in my first post), but only Ailinne had defenders. Had you chosen to come Hib and defend a tower, rest assured we would have tried take it back.
We are as much subject to Realm War dynamics as you are, and within a given situation we try to optimize our choice. As I said, sorry if we spoiled it for you, next time it's your turn again to take a choice and force it upon us, such is the game.

Merino/Yeyi

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Thread is a lazy assed zergling whine at zerglings who do what zerglings do best - fooking hide when there are high rr's about.

QQ

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Don't Forget where also overpowered as every hib has base line stun, shrooms and is RR11 honest... Best part my night was looking down and see that bloody pink dwarf Fru finally dead for once, we been looking up from the grass of that buggers boots for far to long <hugs> even if we did zerg ya......

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
OMG Albs had to run to HW :( STOP IT Hibs! You're killing the server!

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
OMG Albs had to run to HW :( STOP IT Hibs! You're killing the server!
even if you had to run to emain for 3 years it doesnt change the fact that albs wont do it, but you're welcome to bring out the ancient excuses if its a turn on for you

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Jobil said:
even if you had to run to emain for 3 years it doesnt change the fact that albs wont do it, but you're welcome to bring out the ancient excuses if its a turn on for you
Untwist those panties, I deeply sympathise with underdog Albion having to run for 5 minutes to HW. You seem to have a guilt complex about 'ancient excuses' or something cause you quote my post and then bring them up without me mentioning them in the first place.

All I can say is you need to get over your past discretions, it's not your fault Mids and Albs used Emain as the popular RvR zone.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
poor albs i honestly feel for you having to run anywhere what with your lack of classes with speed (ohh hang on nm) anyway least you albs are spared the HORROR my guild grp had to put up with of running place to place following a bard who had no clue wich way anything was....

I'm sure they only camped tower in end to stop me driving tbh, so guess lastnights all my fault :)

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
Untwist those panties, I deeply sympathise with underdog Albion having to run for 5 minutes to HW. You seem to have a guilt complex about 'ancient excuses' or something cause you quote my post and then bring them up without me mentioning them in the first place.

All I can say is you need to get over your past discretions, it's not your fault Mids and Albs used Emain as the popular RvR zone.
hardly a guilt complex, since i have US account and WoW as well, if one place is boring i switch to the next, so the only thing that taking our portal towers bring is at least one less alb to farm. and that excuse was easily read between the lines although you may not have typed it directly.
5 min run - just about as long as takes to log out and log in somewhere else

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Merino said:
Albs had even managed to open the door at Beno tower, but got backstabbed by mids.

I know i was there
The fact we got the door down means shit when you couldn't walk through the door without getting insta ganked. We had the door down for 5 minutes before the powerful enough mid force arrived and wiped us.

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I know i was there
The fact we got the door down means shit when you couldn't walk through the door without getting insta ganked. We had the door down for 5 minutes before the powerful enough mid force arrived and wiped us.

Tbh if the Mids hadn't shown up at the Tower I think you'd have gotten the tower back, you had the numbers and some of you had already made it inside and killed a few of us on the ground floor. If your zerg had spread around the tower and tried to sneak along the side walls (take a clue from the Mids) you would never have lost that many people. You just ran directly into the fire, half a dozen casters could keep your whole force at bay.

From a Hib perspective it shows that our BG leader's strategy was right. As soon as we had the tower, you showed up with about 4FGs albs (rough guess). The mids must have seen the crossed swords on the realmmap and they started to wipe you from behind. Good fun for us, as we could hammer you and the mids alike, bad luck for you as you were in the sandwich position. But such is the nature of a three way fight, earlier at Eras Outpost our 2 FG were trying to take the tower when we were hit by albs on one side and at the same time a FG Mids arrived from the other side. Add in the red and purp con guards. Result was we got wiped in the sandwich position.

Nice try, next time you'll come out on top, we all have seen lows and highs.

Merino/Yeyi

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah the keep/tower stuff kinda screw it for our GG as well :(... But other ppl have different playing style and towers/keeps are supposed to be fought for (zzz roleplaying) so you can't really blame them if they like it.

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
seems hibs cant play unless they're hiding inside a keep/tower/bridge :<

says the king of benobridge defense?

SUPPORT THE GROUNDTROOPS!!!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yes randoms must all arrange the keeps so they get optimally farmed, or mebbe they just take a tower and camp it cos it's all they can do.

Mael, 50th ment.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
We are Roleplaying again tonight, so watch this Thread as GPK comming to a tower neer you, as said before if don't want us to take your port keep tower, simply come kick us out of the towers we take first, though i guess running further than bridge outside your port keep is also to far for your tired little alb legs :p

or Shock Horror come hib!!! would be nice to deffend own realm tbh alb is such a crappy place.....

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Merino said:
Tbh if the Mids hadn't shown up at the Tower I think you'd have gotten the tower back, you had the numbers and some of you had already made it inside and killed a few of us on the ground floor. If your zerg had spread around the tower and tried to sneak along the side walls (take a clue from the Mids) you would never have lost that many people. You just ran directly into the fire, half a dozen casters could keep your whole force at bay.

From a Hib perspective it shows that our BG leader's strategy was right. As soon as we had the tower, you showed up with about 4FGs albs (rough guess). The mids must have seen the crossed swords on the realmmap and they started to wipe you from behind. Good fun for us, as we could hammer you and the mids alike, bad luck for you as you were in the sandwich position. But such is the nature of a three way fight, earlier at Eras Outpost our 2 FG were trying to take the tower when we were hit by albs on one side and at the same time a FG Mids arrived from the other side. Add in the red and purp con guards. Result was we got wiped in the sandwich position.

Nice try, next time you'll come out on top, we all have seen lows and highs.

Merino/Yeyi
Ever tried getting in when a shroom farm is setup beside a door out of los?
Only real tactics to get in would be to send a reaver bomb/gtaoe/seige , if a force lacks that then they are pretty much screwed. With mids clipping at the heals seige was made near impossible.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
why when rvr is at its best do you go and take some towers and make it shit again? :eek:

hahaha, i agree totally ;p gotta love ppl with no brains

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
At least Albs got APK Emain back but with a nice keep and in their own land ! ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:
Yeah the keep/tower stuff kinda screw it for our GG as well :(... But other ppl have different playing style and towers/keeps are supposed to be fought for (zzz roleplaying) so you can't really blame them if they like it.

So you can't add then? Ack, thats a shame.. really it is.

Yes Aoln you roleplayer, c6 on MSN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom