can you roleplayers fuck off and die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezDK

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't ppl just stop the whine???

From all 3 realms we get /whine, /whine, /whine, /whine, /whine ect.

IT IS A GAME PPL, and it is in the game that you can prevent other realms from porting, this should only encourage ppl to go take towers/keeps back so you can port, not get on boards and whine.

I know it's a fun killer running to keeps and stuff, done it alot myself, but as said, it is in the game so why not just try and get the best out of it and go kill the hibs???

Animists being OP... yes and no, the shroom wall is a OP thing yes, but only as soon as we talk tower/keep defense/offense, in the open they are worth close to shit, all ppl will have to do is try and catch does animists in the open and they are toast.

In open field combat I wouldn't wanna face any tank with my animist for sure, but give me a tower to hide in and I can most likely woop any tanks ass.

Other casters kinda got the same problem in open field combat if the tank get just a bit to close, then they are normally screwed unless they got a good healer, and as we all know they tend to be target first along with casters...

So please ppl play the game and go kill each other in-game instead of whine and cursing here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom