Can we have a Ninja Relic Raid please?

X

xajorkith

In a post in the RvR section Ardamels says he's going to let the Albs keep our (Alb) relic for a bit...

Sooo I was sort of hoping that some S'Blades would organise a Ninja Raid to get it back a bit quicker. Since the LA nerf, Infils have all become overpowered cocky shites and although I don't have a blade it would be nice to see the Shadowblades get some fun since they were so unfairly nerfed.

They can't be that hard to organise as the albs managed to pull it off :p

R

raithian

for a nija rr to work you also need about 20 fg min to pull the grads and keep the albs out and remeber we only have 1 class that can climb in and we unlike the albs dont have a char that can climb in mes and stune anyone that pops alowing infils to kill them faster

E

El_Bandito

yesss ninja raids are the coolest things beecos ninjas are cool andif youwant to do one i will spyso you can do one if you let me bee a ninja in raid two

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by El_Bandito
yesss ninja raids are the coolest things beecos ninjas are cool andif youwant to do one i will spyso you can do one if you let me bee a ninja in raid two

:eek7:

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by El_Bandito

omfg can u speak properly .. oh ure spanish my bad

L

luin

GIVF HUNTERS KEEP CLIMB!!!!

erm, and insta mezz :)

S

Subbiz

wont be so easy when we dont have the alb classes.. but ofc its still very doable..

a note worthy is that in 1.64 I think it is, some special guards spawn near inner doors to guard them and never leave those doors.. and I think they are quite tough also, so that SHOULD be the end of ninjaraids... or atleast make it alot harder.

H

herjulf

Originally posted by Subbiz
wont be so easy when we dont have the alb classes.. but ofc its still very doable..

a note worthy is that in 1.64 I think it is, some special guards spawn near inner doors to guard them and never leave those doors.. and I think they are quite tough also, so that SHOULD be the end of ninjaraids... or atleast make it alot harder.

Indeed alot harder but still doable, with a twist.
But imo a more "fair" twist.

Which (2) guards will guard the inner yard is predetermined, if i understand correctly.

Relic Keep Guard Changes

- There is a small change to how some guards will now handle relic raids. For every Relic Keep, the interior doors will now be guarded by named guards from the keep that is closest to the other Relic Keep in that realm. For example, the interior doors of Castle Excalibur are now being guarded by Hurbury Knights. These inner door guards have been given strict instructions to not leave the courtyard at any time, and they also cannot be damaged by players outside of the area they protect.

Thus popping the right keep will clear yard, and doing this synced will make the whole thing not so extremely much different, then today.

So to clear yard in Mjollner they would only have to pop Arvakr. Then pull guards and climb in and do their thing.

D

Driwen

but popping arvakr kinda removes the idea of a ninja raid as that is a raid that you never see coming till your relic goes neutral ;). Now its pop arvakr and 5 mins later attack relic keep, but popping arvakr if armed with lvl 10 gaurds cant be done by infils+minstrells atleast 40 sbs couldnt do that. This is off course that the gaurds can be stopped from spawning:p

P

piggeman

Originally posted by luin
GIVF HUNTERS KEEP CLIMB!!!!

erm, and insta mezz :)
ehum .. minstrells have it .. why shouldn't hunters ? :p

H

herjulf

Originally posted by driwen
but popping arvakr kinda removes the idea of a ninja raid as that is a raid that you never see coming till your relic goes neutral ;). Now its pop arvakr and 5 mins later attack relic keep, but popping arvakr if armed with lvl 10 gaurds cant be done by infils+minstrells atleast 40 sbs couldnt do that. This is off course that the gaurds can be stopped from spawning:p

you are wrong kinda.
A ninja raid still will be detected, syncing atack of arvakr with ninja will have the same effect. We all know 2fg can take a lvl8 keep. So 2-3fg with lots of rams will pop the keep fast. 2-3fg out of a relicforce isnt much.
Also killing the named uberguards will spam the guild who has claimed its linked keep with warning msges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom