Can u not add.....??

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all..... Im back.

Trying again to make a little post, got so many friends from other realm talking to me from last post :clap:

Here I am trying to solo and guess who are 2 against 1 caster again.

Dougie and Deatharrow.... stunned deatharrow after he started to shoot at me, pet spamed him and then Dougie arrows me down, and u keep talking about earning ur respect as a player..... yes i c how.

Cant walk in group of 3 stealthers thats a zerg, cant solo...... hard to be me.:fluffle:

well im on my way back to Surs t3 again for another round of beating.... love this game.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Not a lot of ppl see casters as "solo chars", but see them as adding bastards! Believe me, I know, from playing wizard!

And imo, you hardly ever get a good 1vs1 fight against a caster!

I see that it must be frustrating to be you, when you are indeed trying to solo :/

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all..... Im back.

Trying again to make a little post, got so many friends from other realm talking to me from last post :clap:

Dougie and Deatharrow.... stunned deatharrow after he started to shoot at me, pet spamed him and then Dougie arrows me down, and u keep talking about earning ur respect as a player..... yes i c how.

Cant walk in group of 3 stealthers thats a zerg, cant solo...... hard to be me.:fluffle:

well im on my way back to Surs t3 again for another round of beating.... love this game.

Are you being Serious lol while Slomono/Birds and Scout Atmes start hitting on Twinsum by same tower Gee m8 think it time you found a nice leather Sofa and a certain Dr Frued to talk to and tell him you were unloved and bullied m8.

If you wanna moan m8 QTD at Surs T4 was funny so much for respect hey m8 :clap:

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi all..... Im back.

we wer taking sers tower u come and died when adding on some one after killing my deathsarrow brids micer was ther as scout and fire wizzard

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
it was tower attack and defend what u want us to do going to a tower that is on fire what u expect to happin was more then u around if u was solo why didnt u add on birdds fight ?

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Other albs where at tower yes but i dod not add on their fight and all there can witness that, I came to 1'st time mids where about to take it and i saw dougie and death shooting from distance and it petspammed 1 of em and got the kill. died to second ranger, went back and did not add on any of the fights allready going on and either Dougie or deatharrow as in any of the fights either.

They started to attack me and I tryed to defend my self but hard to be a caster when rangers around and playing 2 against 1.

Just because other albs or hibs in the area does not mean that I can't run solo and look for solo fights, and if they are so sharp in perseption as u claim they are, they would have seen that I did not add on the other fights in the area and was only a solo player.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Other albs where at tower yes but i dod not add on their fight and all there can witness that, I came to 1'st time mids where about to take it and i saw dougie and death shooting from distance and it petspammed 1 of em and got the kill. died to second ranger, went back and did not add on any of the fights allready going on and either Dougie or deatharrow as in any of the fights either.

They started to attack me and I tryed to defend my self but hard to be a caster when rangers around and playing 2 against 1.

Just because other albs or hibs in the area does not mean that I can't run solo and look for solo fights, and if they are so sharp in perseption as u claim they are, they would have seen that I did not add on the other fights in the area and was only a solo player.

dude donno why u still whining about this but i left ur minc a couple of times then u log ur scout and first thing u do is adding me on Orions bridge.

Everz

FH is my second home
just do what i did.. dont give a monkeys about who's who.. as a solo caster its red its dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom