Can this website be trusted?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Okay, so I'm about to buy Flight Simulator X. This isn't a thread concerning whether the game is good or not, I know all about the hefty system requirements etc. etc. however I've already made the decision to take the plunge.

All I really need to know is if any of you have ever bought anything from this obscure website called 365 Games online shop - FREE UK Delivery. I only ask because the RRP for the Deluxe version of this game is around £50-60, yet they are selling it for £30 on this website. In it's favour, it was being advertised on the right hand side of the google page and I've read a few posts from other forums and no one seems to have had any trouble with them. However, I did some research and the general consensus is that it's some guy running it from his bedroom or something, because the website is linked directly with an ebay account, and this worries me - which is why I need some reassurance from you, if you can offer it.

Take a look at the website and see what you think. 365 Games online shop - FREE UK Delivery

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Okay, so I'm about to buy Flight Simulator X. This isn't a thread concerning whether the game is good or not, I know all about the hefty system requirements etc. etc. however I've already made the decision to take the plunge.

All I really need to know is if any of you have ever bought anything from this obscure website called 365 Games online shop - FREE UK Delivery. I only ask because the RRP for the Deluxe version of this game is around £50-60, yet they are selling it for £30 on this website. In it's favour, it was being advertised on the right hand side of the google page and I've read a few posts from other forums and no one seems to have had any trouble with them. However, I did some research and the general consensus is that it's some guy running it from his bedroom or something, because the website is linked directly with an ebay account, and this worries me - which is why I need some reassurance from you, if you can offer it.

Take a look at the website and see what you think. 365 Games online shop - FREE UK Delivery

If it's too good to be true, it usually is.
I'd rather pay £15 extra on Play.com and know I'm going to get the product in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom