Misc Can things get any worse?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I'm going through a bit of a rough time at the mo, so i thought i'd share it with you and brighten up your day ( sorry if this is disjointed but my head has turned to jelly)

Firstly I lost my sister to Liver cancer last Wednesday after a short but hard fought battle, thankfully it was very quick and only suffered for 2 months and on the same day my partner (Lesley)'s mother died from kidney failure. Now Lesley and her brother do not get on and never have and he has been phoning constantly winding us both up until on Sunday i snapped and told him a few home truths after he threatened us with solicitors so he can get his hands on a bank book with £9.66 in it.
I have then spent most of this week trying to help organise two funerals with limited success and mixing up information, so now have two meetings to go too to sort things out face to face.

If that wasn't bad enough i woke up this morning to find out a friend from school died from a heart attack while at work yesterday, and then promptly blew up the fork truck at work so have had to do lots of manual labour to keep things moving.

Finally Lesley has had her hours cut at work (4 hours this week) which is going to put us under some financial pressure very soon, but on the plus side we are getting married in thirteen days time :)

Now I'm wondering if i should be writing all this down and turning in to a screenplay for a romcom starring Hugh Grant and Colin Firth?;)

sayward

Resident Freddy
So sorry.. I'm of the belief that deaths go in threes so hopefully that's that for you.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ouch! well I certainly won't be moaning about my life any time soon. That is a proper shitty week.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
God that sucks, liked your footnote though. Chin up and try to look forward to the wedding

Good luck

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wow, hope things get better for you. Really do.

As Ed said, good luck!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Jesus. Sorry to hear this.

My cousin died of cancer (32) this time last year, I know what you're going through, it's terrible but the pain subsides.

rynnor

Rockhound
Its shit but it sounds like the worst is over so the only way is up from here - focus on the wedding and good luck!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Chin up big J. Go google for Kate Middletons boobies and crack one out.

Sorry about the sucky time you are having, fingers crossed things look up soon matey.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Thank you all for your kind words and support.
Things have got slightly harder though as on Saturday (whilst in a family meeting with the minister for my sisters funeral) I had to take my eldest brother to hospital, turns out his gaul bladder is inflamed :/
the staff nurse told me yesterday that if he had left it any longer he could have been in a critical condition also :/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Writing it all down isn't such a silly idea really, could help cope and who knows, might sell like hotcakes :p

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Never mind the hot cakes it would be the rights to the film i'd want plus a percentage of merchandising ;)

On a lighter note my brother was discharged from hospital today, I can only guess his condition wasn't as bad as i had been led to believe :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
ouch! well I certainly won't be moaning about my life any time soon. That is a proper shitty week.

Indeed, well hope things get better for you but needless to say we have many shit points in our lives and sometimes we get unlucky and they stack up.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
It's been a dreadful couple of weeks JBP that is for sure. Thoughts to you and your family today, I hope things go as well as expected and that you all manage to raise a glass and smile to the memory of your wonderful sister. *hugs*

As this month started on a low note for you and your fiancé it will end on a high! 9 days I believe until your big day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom