Can someone draw me a (fantasy type) key ...

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Starting a new table-top RPG, have my character all set and ready to go, but looking for some hooks that the GM can evolve and bolt onto the story line.

For his background, my characters father went missing, but the day before he passed down a necklace to his only son (me). Im looking for a drawing (or just inspiration) of what the pendant on this necklace looks like, some kind of strange key would be good idea :)

Just let your imagination run riot.

Ohh if it matters, the story is set in around the year 2200 so anything goes.

Mey

Part of the furniture
istockphoto_594074_key_to_serenity_antique.jpg

To lazy to draw but that looks fairly cool imo.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
44762_f.jpg

your char is probably a pansy anyway.
pansy, that reminds me of Madagascar with the Lemur king. They're just giant pansies!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
right sorry had to ajust it, here dunno if this is any good for you, the stuff coming out the end is like electricity/energy whatever

Mey

Part of the furniture
right sorry had to ajust it, here dunno if this is any good for you, the stuff coming out the end is like electricity/energy whatever

Rofl that looks like a sperm!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
oo which TT system is it?

Blueplanet - sounds quite interesting, kind of a waterworld RPG

How about something that doesnt actualy look like a key - think in the future. Ez is on same wavelength as me... but a little to camp :)

edit: I like the way it looks a bit "fish/squid" like too Ez - suits the genera

Mey

Part of the furniture
Ah cool will have to see if i can aquire a copy of the rules to have little read over :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well, its future so its probably influenced by great video games so this squid will work wonders:

Squid.gif

and it could easily work as a key!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ah cool will have to see if i can aquire a copy of the rules to have little read over :)

Blue Planet - Biohazard Games (theres a good description of the world on that page and how we (earth) found it)

Haven't found anywhere in the UK who sell the books, so had to order from eBay and Amazon.com

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Blueplanet - sounds quite interesting, kind of a waterworld RPG

Hope you've seen the movie.

Coolest, trailer, ever :D

By the way, year 2200, i'd go with something like this:

usbstick.jpg

A heirloom in that day and age, would probably be along those lines. Equal to a rusted key these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom