can some1 pass this messgae on to sander plz

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
hi m8 just started a fight with u i apologise for unstealthing u as i never new a couple of hibs where close by and i thought they would of let me fight u carry on soloing m8 ur a good player

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
ref sandar

yep hes in my view prob the best inf out there...had many good fights against him and also a player thats not like alot of the cockboy era..shows respect and doesnt add..
respect to a very good opponent..

kk back to the fa cup lol cya :cheers:

jamie

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
i'll pass the message on he's in the same guild as me and yes he's a very good infil and im glad he has come back too daoc :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
i really respect Sandar, hes one of the best infil's out there tbh. /salute mate and good work.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, couldnt even force him into duoing my scout!!

All of my respect to sandar, great player and old timer. :worthy:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Sandar is a nice inf, definetly one of the better ones around. Didnt know he still played tho, havent seen him in a long time, but then again I kinda retired my SB when NF came, hehe

On a sidenote, does anyone know the Inf called Rwandan? Tell him to PM me here on the boards if you do, I wanna know how the hell he hits so hard, hardest hitting RR5 inf I ever met :)

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings all Thank you all for the very kind words:) Just started playing again had a 4 month break with WoW. Not realy my cup of tea PVP is not very good there is not a very good comunity like Daoc so im back for a bit must say had some great solo battles last few days nice to see alot of solo stealthers about :) Btw Shadster dont worry my friend no need to apologise i have done it in the past :fluffle:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lol i was having a lowbie 1 vs 1 with a firbolg.

Then a few high rr, high level hibs came, nuked me down, then congratulated the firbolg like he did all the work

Nasty, adding hibbies :twak:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I'm a good infil!

/me PA's zedenz

/me mezzes Gamah

Yeh Sandar is a good inf, always a pleasure to fight him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom