Can ne explain how they do this?

S

Silver180

Ok guildmate took this screenie would just like to know how it happens and who killed :)

took down due to bandwidth :(

pic of norseman in camelot :/

A

Alrindel

Well, it depends when the screenshot was taken.

It used to be possible, if you had very high stealth, to sneak past the frontier guards and walk right into an enemy realm (you couldn't open the gates yourself, but you could wait for an enemy to open them and then sneak through). This is no longer possible; the frontier realm guards can now see through all stealth.

There also used to be a bug that would occur if you were killed while you were logging on. You would be connecting to the game seeing the "loading..." screen, and before your client had finished loading up, your character would already be in the game world being killed. Then your client would finish loading, but since your client never got the message from the server that you were dead, you would appear as normal on your own screen, able to run around (but not attack anybody), while everybody else in the game saw you as a dead body on the ground... a dead body able to turn, and move around for ten minutes, until autorelease. I'm betting that's what happened in that screenshot: the norseman logged on and was killed outside sauvage, but because of that bug, was able to move his dead body inside Albion to say hello. This bug has been fixed in the game and should not happen any more.

S

Skaven

heh.. mr popular...

"The daily bandwidth limit for this member has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.
"

R

Ragnarok1978

Isn't "corpsecrawl-lag" still possible?

I remember sometimes seing corpses crawl across the green fields of emain, and I don't just mean a few yards either, but sometimes from APK to AMK for example.

Wether it was lag on my side or theirs, I still did see it :)

Users who are viewing this thread