Can i -now- have a custom title?

O

old.Tohtori

Ok, i've eaten all my veggies. Written a 40k post. Have 3000 posts.

Is it possibly time for a custom title for Teh Seel? :D

Or are you trying to say that, that -is- my custom title.

O

old.Tohtori

Oh Omni, you hurt my feelings so deeply.

Honest. :p

M

mucking_fuppet

Sure, when I have mine.... mine can be,

Reformed Psychopath

imo

V

Validus

u don't deserve one. why? "Registered: Aug 2003"
Seel, however, deserves one.

O

old.Dillinja

I wanted 'Excal OT Mod' but that's probably not going to happen.

O

old.Dillinja

Haha. Not sure that he really deserved it but haha nonetheless. ;)

B

Brinx

"If you choose to take matters into your own hands by registering another account (even if you do not post similar material / act in the same way) then that account will probably be suspended and this will decrease your chances of getting your original account back."

:fluffle: CoC

Why anyone would want to create a new account to post on a forum where all they did the first time round was flame and complain, I don't know.

N

Nightmare!

To be honest Brinx... that was a bad move. No justification for banning me the first time, and certainly none the second time. You are completely worthless at moderating and if I was you, I'd watch who you annoy...

If you feel ready to apologise, all can be forgotten... if not, you are in for one long ride through hell, dear old pal.

B

Brinx

Any future content from you, including threats, will be forwarded onto your ISP.

Cheers,

H

Harhr

Originally posted by Nightmare!
To be honest Brinx... that was a bad move. No justification for banning me the first time, and certainly none the second time. You are completely worthless at moderating and if I was you, I'd watch who you annoy...

If you feel ready to apologise, all can be forgotten... if not, you are in for one long ride through hell, dear old pal.

Scary stuff...

does this lil guy treat Brinx with hacking?

M

Monkee*

lol?

K

kalgarn

:scared:

O

old.Tyraette

<nudges the thread back onto its original course>

Seel definitely should get a custom title. He's an absolute treasure

Peoples Rambler :D

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by Sharma
I think Roo would have something to say about that. :D

That only happens when he had a few to many beers.....

.... which is actually most of the time..... ;)

O

old.Tyraette

actually I'd give Roo a custom title of Peoples Vetinari

The way he pulls peoples strings and gets them to act exactly how he wants is both scary and brilliant.

I wondr i he's making me say this in some subconscious way

/paranoid

Users who are viewing this thread