Can i b a FOTM numpty? :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
or should i just stick with wow

basicly should i come back2 daoc with catacombs or stick with wow?

id b starting from lvl 1 and have 2 solo my way up till im eligible for grps at like lvl 25...

id b coming in with nothing, nada, except a bit of experience from the few months i spent in here before i quit the game and lost my account...

is it worth coming back? if u had 2 start from lvl 1, with nothing, would catacombs make you think it'd b ok? <shrug> is it worth coming back 2 daoc or is catacombs another nail in the coffin of daoc? (and if it is daoc is definatly sealed shut)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting for it to arrive here.. Then creating a banshee on Prydwen ;) Bye bye Camlann.

Funkybunny

Banned
dont start on camlann.. start on either prydwen or excal to reach lvl 50... with a gogogo toon you can reach 50 in.. 2-3 days of hardcore playing solo/duo using instances and tasks... @ lvl 27+ ive been able to solo the instance dungeons really quick with my warlock (is a bit trouble before thatish though, since you only have 1 chamber and not enough power to oneshot mobs before they reach you)...

Bellona

Banned
If you play a vampiir on pry/hib you will have good bonusses due to underpopulated realm, and you can get freelevel every 48 hours if you just get a level in the meanwhile, very easy to level there atm.

with vampiir you dont need a buffbot to be able to solo incase there is no groups, but imo, come camlann and get stressed about the pk :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Bellona said:
If you play a vampiir on pry/hib you will have good bonusses due to underpopulated realm, and you can get freelevel every 48 hours if you just get a level in the meanwhile, very easy to level there atm.

with vampiir you dont need a buffbot to be able to solo incase there is no groups, but imo, come camlann and get stressed about the pk :D

YAY coz i was actually thinking hib/prydwen if i can find a roleplay guild... hmm :D thx for the advice, i dunno, may still come 2 camlann and annoy u all, or may stick with WoW :S

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
YAY coz i was actually thinking hib/prydwen if i can find a roleplay guild... hmm :D thx for the advice, i dunno, may still come 2 camlann and annoy u all, or may stick with WoW :S
Come hib/pryd with me and my bainshee ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodhunter said:
Originally Posted by Ame
fuck yes i'll leave camlann 4ever and nerver bother any1 on forum
can i have your stuff then?
I never spell forever as '4ever', or anyone as 'any1'. Pathetic attempt at an impersination.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
You know Ame had his english teacher check that sentence 3 times before getting the grammer correct :m00:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
yeah plus its Grammar not Grammer
thanks Bahu!! i've said that to so many people and they still are 100% sure thats its not :/

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
yeah plus its Grammar not Grammer

Aye Yosh has already gone through that with me.

Why you have capital letters for them I will never understand :m00:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Aye Yosh has already gone through that with me.

Why you have capital letters for them I will never understand :m00:
It may just be his little thing.. :/

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Still its bigger than your little thing... :wanker:
at least i've got something to proove i'm male u dont even have one :kissit:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Xyslo said:
at least i've got something to proove i'm male u dont even have one :kissit:

You forgetting the secondary sex characteristic?

Even if I lacked a penis my nipples would prove im male - I can't believe im arguing with you about this tbh.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Amildin said:
You forgetting the secondary sex characteristic?

Even if I lacked a penis my nipples would prove im male - I can't believe im arguing with you about this tbh.

hmmm? no we all have nipples - nipples are formed before were male or female :) or is it before we become male, while were still the y (or x i cant remember) chromosome? :S

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
My english teacher was little old communist woman, it was brilliant.

She had a lisp as well. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom