Confused Can all PC games be played in a gaming PC?

anselmoi

Fledgling Freddie
It will be my first time to play on PC with games after years with sony's playstation. As you know, its easier to pick games for the ps3 as every ps3 cd works on every ps3 console. But after a bit of reaseach about PC games, I found that every game have different "minimum system requirements". I will have a pretty decent latest gaming PC soon with upto date system, would that allow me to play all PC games in the market?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
no
but most of them, most of the time

kirennia

Part of the furniture
If you post your system, people will be better suited to answering your question. :)

That said, it's been a very very long time since I last came across a PC game which I couldn't play, baring in mind the diversity of video options available in all titles.

edit: I lied. Max Payne I bought for I think 50p-£1, something like that on a steam sale and the sound didn't work, but then that game is very old... :(

old.SevenSins

Loyal Freddie
Plug 'n Play, games of this day and age: Yes, however not when it comes to older games (by old I mean the 16 bit era / start of 3d polygon gaming old).

Nonetheless, every game can be made playable one way or the other; usually these fixes are very specific to a certain game.

All in all you can make about 99% of all games ever released on the PC playable but when it comes to old titles you might have to put in some research :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's why casual rape was invented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom