camping pks

A

armado

whats wrong with camping a pk.
If you cant kill the campers outside a portal keep with uber guards behind you and downhill fighting, you surly will be pwned any where else.

just asking :wub:

O

ormorof

being camped is fun, camping isnt :p

and for those who dont like being camped either (warriors, savages etc) there's always a a handy catapult option :D

S

staffzor

Only thing I can see wrong with camping a pk is that it limits the "style" or RvR available, although there is a way around.

Bluehammer (soon to be a hib o_O)

Z

Zonder

if ur going hib i might wanna join ya there and we could make an expduo perhaps? bard/hero.. chanter/ment .. chanter/bard etc :<

pm me if interested :)

C

Cinwin

Originally posted by armado
whats wrong with camping a pk.
If you cant kill the campers outside a portal keep with uber guards behind you and downhill fighting, you surly will be pwned any where else.

Catapults cost 11g ... bit out of reach for normal people, unless you have an alt funding you.

Most campers you can see .. its not them that I worry about.

Its being used as a pin-cushion / wtfpwnd by Infils that ****s most people off.

H

haroat

not being wtfpwnd by 1 infil... its when u get pwnd by 4 inf's + 2scout's that pisses ppl off

C

Cinwin

Haroat - Your right and its what I meant to put.

1 infil camping a PK is ok - after all they're doing part of what Infils were designed for and spying on the incoming enemy.

It's like you said ... Destealth and take on an enemy 1v1 only to find he wasnt alone and in fact came with 6 of his stealther mates to wtfpwn you.

I suppose its preparing you for real RvR .. :(

Happened lots to me already .. expect it to continue to happen ... Personally I dont care that much but it does get annoying sometimes ;)

A

armado

ah, so sbs/infils(and nightshades :fluffle: ) camping pks are the problem.
when I play in thid I play mostly a wizzie, so gotta say I agree on that one.. sorry infils :p

H

haroat

i do camp hpk ;) but i do it solo n not with 1fg stealthers :p

C

Crashtje

only thing i seen in pas week or two is a f laming bonedancer thats 1 shot material with disease lol :D

H

Huntingtons

tbh this is another whine... i dont even know why i check battleground discussions :( nothing useful from this channel whatsoever :<

Users who are viewing this thread