News Campaigners criticise Obama for killing fly

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if PETA supporters such as those above use anti-bacterial products in their homes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wonder if PETA supporters such as those above use anti-bacterial products in their homes.

Or make up, or paper in their leaflets, or aerosol products on their hair etc etc :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll be sure to donate some money to a greenpiper who's on the street with unwashed hair, no makeup, wears a burlap sack as clothing, lives in a cave and eats roots and berries for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Bet i use less produce then these peta peeps do.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
LOL, Thats is just plain stupid.

My mind can not comprehend that way of thinking at all, its a fly for christs sake theres prolly a thousand of them outside the white house.

Next thing is they will teach spiders how to hummanely trap a fly and release it and eat tofu and soya shaped fly's instead.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well if you eat food then you are denying other life forms from eating it and therefor could die as a result.

Lets hope PETA take up not eating or drinking anything

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
On one side we have animal welfare societies like the RSPCA, who actually make a difference, then we have the PETA's of this world endlessly talking :m00:shit

rynnor

Rockhound
On one side we have animal welfare societies like the RSPCA, who actually make a difference, then we have the PETA's of this world endlessly talking :m00:shit

If only it was that clearcut but the RSPCA has moved beyond their original task of caring for animals and become a lobbyist.

For their own existence they have to keep pushing the legal boundaries - thus their current campaign to stop Circuses using animals (despite no real proof that animals being used in them are unhappy).

Next it will be Zoo's.

All while it has enormous financial rescources yet still routinely kills healthy animals on a dailly basis.

Give to local animal charities - then your money goes to animal welfare not political campaigning!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Agleed.

I'm not sure the PETA person was all that serious in this instance but the Penn and Teller Bullshit episode about PETA is a must-watch.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I nearly pissed myself at the field/house nigger comment. ( I watch the daily show over coffee every morning :p ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom