Campaign Trawl

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Right so ive decided im going to go and buy the expansions. Im looking for a few people to go through all 3 campaigns for a couple of evenings in the night next week, ive tried to do the first one myself, got a bit bored on my lonesome and as i hate henchmen with a passion i thought it would be huge fun to get a few likeminded peeps to do them all and come out with ninja characters at the end of it. Then if it was fun go thru some of the user made modules over the next couple of months.

Whos with me?

Im thinking of being a dodgy sorcerer type guy so if you are interested let me know here. Dont have to do the official campaigns if people dont want to but i thought it would be a good start.

Regards

Pat

Reasoning for this is im sick of mmorpgs and their tedious long boring crappy leveling 'fun'

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
I think it might take you more than a couple of evenings to get through the three campaigns, but good luck anyway

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
I also just read that HotU isnt playable in multiplayer... Im actually getting into SoU atm on my own which i didnt think would happen.

Im still up for some online fun at some point tho, starting (finally) to really adore this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom