Camlann

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
So Camlann needs fresh idiots after their emptied the server on their own by ganking low levels?

Another guy who never ever played there but still have a strong opinion I guess? Or wait...you "only put a few pets on youre lvl20 theurg on a fight and then they killed you the bastards"?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Nedo said:
Another guy who never ever played there but still have a strong opinion I guess? Or wait...you "only put a few pets on youre lvl20 theurg on a fight and then they killed you the bastards"?

I played there for a while, got boring when all those yellow cons logged their main 50 chars to take "revenge" when you killed them in a solo fight.

Reason I left..

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nedo said:

I played there from beta.

So what are you trying to tell me? The server didn't lose any population? No one left there being sick of being perma ganked of hypocritical guilds like Requiem and co? Go get a clue please.

When I left, a FG of friends left there too, we got tired of being perma farmed while trying to get beyond 35-40+.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:

So what are you trying to tell me? The server didn't lose any population? No one left there being sick of being perma ganked of hypocritical guilds like Requiem and co? Go get a clue please.

When I left, a FG of friends left there too, we got tired of being perma farmed while trying to get beyond 35-40+.

You played there from Beta, yet you never got passed lvl 35...seems like someone is very bad at pve...

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
You played there from Beta, yet you never got passed lvl 35...seems like someone is very bad at pve...

He never said when he left. He could've played from beta uptill release or something.

(But ok, doesn't make any sense seeing as Requiem etc were ganking them, thus being lvl 50 and all probably)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:

We all had our 50'ies there we solo'ed up and were working on a new group in a PBAoE setup. So selfproclaimed honourable guilds visited us often at PvE spots just to gank us. Everybody with a clue left the server long ago, please go and delude yourself about Camlann as much as you want to, the server was never friendly to lowbies and it is kinda funny to see that FGs from cluster who failed to set up Agramon as FG vs FG field and never hesitatated to gank small groups or solo'ers are just going to Camlann.

I hope some frenchs join them just to read all the QQ about adding and 3 FG on stick style like on Glastonbury.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

Sorry but youre the one needing a clue, it has never ever been hard to get 50on camlann if you think abit about where you exp.

What Daoc server has not lost population? Its nog exactly crowded on the clustered servers either. Game is old simple as that.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
I played there for a while, got boring when all those yellow cons logged their main 50 chars to take "revenge" when you killed them in a solo fight.

Reason I left..

Playing solo as low RR on cluster to get ganked by 5-6 grouped stealthers that are all RR7 or higher is more "friendly" to new players or?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Yah, I thought about that but, SM is nice in Pve, when getting scrolls, mls, cash items etc etc, and should be quiet viable in an 8 man aswell, as as u say skill > fotm setup in most situations, but i donno.

Maybe would be better to just roll caba/theug, bain, warrior and druid qq, what to do >.<

theurg + druid seems kinda like a waste of a good ability (haste on both classes)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Nedo said:
Sorry but youre the one needing a clue, it has never ever been hard to get 50on camlann if you think abit about where you exp.

Last time I heard PBAoE groups exp('ed) at PBAoE spots.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
I might be wrong by Eleaias's intentions with the word, but to me it sounded like he was looking down upon a player base he didn't like, and when you also combine roleplayers with the people who zerg it's wrong.. why on earth are people roleplayers if they zerg or add? Perhaps they don't think the game is that important and they just want to have fun (in their opinions) when they get the time to actually play it.
If I called them zergers and adders I'd get a warning, so roleplayers they shall be :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom