Odins
Age of Gore
frsgrp [ name will change later ]
Insane
No name [ name will change later ]
Nexus
Fleurs du Mal
Rage

Following 19 grps have signed already give moore plz :)
Keep in mind that you will be able to fight all grps on camlann = gut action mates time to roll :p

#camlann.rvr
www.lia-fail.net/phpBB2/portal.php

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
so if i put my name down does this mean that NFD have joined "Project Camlann"? looking at ur website it looks like ur list only includes some ppl from each guild u mentioned and not entire gg's... ur name Harvey Norman?

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
so if i put my name down does this mean that NFD have joined "Project Camlann"? looking at ur website it looks like ur list only includes some ppl from each guild u mentioned and not entire gg's... ur name Harvey Norman?

The grps listed is fullgrps signed up yes. there is lots of others also in project i think there is 7x members in guild already and MLs dont start be4 next month
but THX for ur interrest.. now stay away

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Fear the combo of thane pbaoe debuff and chanter/eld bombing.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
the athmosphere seems really positive and everyone is looking forward to some proper group action, even the pve is quite fun with mixed classes and bringing some of that old feeling back :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
the athmosphere seems really positive and everyone is looking forward to some proper group action, even the pve is quite fun with mixed classes and bringing some of that old feeling back :D
Lyonesse can be quite a laugh with a mana chanter :p

Zordo

Fledgling Freddie
Following 19 grps have signed already give moore plz

Well tyvm for recruiting from our already depleted player base:/

Wish someone could use their energy to come up with such ideas for a dying cluster server instead of draining it. Come fall and cluster will wither and die or have the population of the spanish server.

However i applaud the will and resourcefullness to think outside the box on this one, just too bad cluster will suffer:/

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Zordo said:
Well tyvm for recruiting from our already depleted player base:/

Wish someone could use their energy to come up with such ideas for a dying cluster server instead of draining it. Come fall and cluster will wither and die or have the population of the spanish server.

However i applaud the will and resourcefullness to think outside the box on this one, just too bad cluster will suffer:/
What? Now you can roleplay all you want since "irc kids" are somewhere else? Or are you saying that gasp, without the groups the game would be stale and boring?

You can only blame yourself and the cluster players for adding and such, you zerg and add and then finally people get bored and leave, then you whine that theres no one left to zerg? :D

You cant do this kind of stuff on cluster because there's a huge portion of people who dont play this game the same way and will even go out of their way to ruin fg fights, Camlann was mostly empty and just a free server for all the groups to move to without a huge roleplay zerg to ruin all the fights and test each other no matter what realm they played.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
What? Now you can roleplay all you want since "irc kids" are somewhere else? Or are you saying that gasp, without the groups the game would be stale and boring?

Not to worry, I'm still at cluster meighters! :fluffle:

Zordo

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:

You can only blame yourself and the cluster players for adding and such, you zerg and add and then finally people get bored and leave, then you whine that theres no one left to zerg? :D

QUOTE]

Hmm not a question of playstyle here. The concern is the less players there is on a server generates less fun, regardless of fg vs fg,full scale battles or solo.

I dont mind the 'irc kids', whatever that is, nor the 'roleplayers', which seems to be an insult nowadays despite the fact that daoc is categorized in the mmoRPg genre. But i do believe a server can hold a mulitude of personalities and playstyles and function properly, as it has for more than 4 years, despite the evolution of the game and population drop.

As for me i "zerg" on occasions if i find that fun but mostly i duo. So to blame myself and the other cluster players , as u apparantly distances urself from, for adding and solely causing a 'server split' i find doubtfull at best.

And as for the fact that so many decided to join this project i doubt its all because of the reasons u mention. I will agree to the fact that quite a few was intrigued by the idea, but a few more joined up due to friends changing server, "i wont play on cluster alone" and such.

So ok, people are ofc entitled do do whatever they like as they pay their subs and play wherever they think its most fun to be, as do i, but i merely stated my concern about the wellfare of the cluster if this thing "snowballs" through the summer and depletes the player base on cluster further. To me, that would be sad.

Dave J.

Banned
If someone is to blame of the movement to camlann, its the cluster players that never rvr :).

false population numbers4tw.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
GL with le camlannstuff, wish i had time and energy for it but.. not this time :<

Hope it brings a better environment for FGrvr than UKzerglingcluster at least, should be worth it then.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Dave J. said:
If someone is to blame of the movement to camlann, its the cluster players that never rvr :).

false population numbers4tw.

Yes, that's it :rolleyes:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
does this mean we will have less whining about how much better it was in "the good old days" ?

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
Zordo said:
Eleasias said:

Hmm not a question of playstyle here. The concern is the less players there is on a server generates less fun, regardless of fg vs fg,full scale battles or solo.

I dont mind the 'irc kids', whatever that is, nor the 'roleplayers', which seems to be an insult nowadays despite the fact that daoc is categorized in the mmoRPg genre. But i do believe a server can hold a mulitude of personalities and playstyles and function properly, as it has for more than 4 years, despite the evolution of the game and population drop.

As for me i "zerg" on occasions if i find that fun but mostly i duo. So to blame myself and the other cluster players , as u apparantly distances urself from, for adding and solely causing a 'server split' i find doubtfull at best.

And as for the fact that so many decided to join this project i doubt its all because of the reasons u mention. I will agree to the fact that quite a few was intrigued by the idea, but a few more joined up due to friends changing server, "i wont play on cluster alone" and such.

So ok, people are ofc entitled do do whatever they like as they pay their subs and play wherever they think its most fun to be, as do i, but i merely stated my concern about the wellfare of the cluster if this thing "snowballs" through the summer and depletes the player base on cluster further. To me, that would be sad.

Actually this entire movement has a whole lot to do with playstyle, it's quite simple, it's not that easy to play 8vs8 on cluster, due to the fact that you have a bunch of people who, as has been mentioned, find their fun in ruining these kinds of fights, for whatever reason. Obviously there's a limit to how much you can take as a person, and if someone comes up with an idea like this, why not jump at it? Sure, this might mean a decline in the serverpopulation of Exc/Pryd-cluster, but who cares, people don't play to enrich anyone elses fun, but their own. FG-fights is where it's at for alot of people, and if people constantly have to ruin these fights, then it's hardly surprising that people move.

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
So why do you write:

Gilbride said:
Actually this entire movement has a whole lot to do with playstyle, it's quite simple, it's not that easy to play 8vs8 on cluster, due to the fact that you have a bunch of people who, as has been mentioned, find their fun in ruining these kinds of fights, for whatever reason.

:confused:

Quite simple, to explain why people are moving to Camlann. Obviously you can only accept the concequences of your actions, or change your actions to something different. I never said anything about them forcibly having to change their actions, but rather "this is why this is happening". If your fun is ruining the fun of others, then fine, continue with it, but realize that sooner or later the other kids're gonna take the ball and go elsewhere.

Edit: Oh shoo, deleting your post like that! /cry

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Bah, all I need is a group with ppl that got a tad bit of clue, givfff :(

join Project Camlann, get 50 and templated and join me <3

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Gilbride said:
Actually this entire movement has a whole lot to do with playstyle, it's quite simple, it's not that easy to play 8vs8 on cluster, due to the fact that you have a bunch of people who, as has been mentioned, find their fun in ruining these kinds of fights, for whatever reason. Obviously there's a limit to how much you can take as a person, and if someone comes up with an idea like this, why not jump at it? Sure, this might mean a decline in the serverpopulation of Exc/Pryd-cluster, but who cares, people don't play to enrich anyone elses fun, but their own. FG-fights is where it's at for alot of people, and if people constantly have to ruin these fights, then it's hardly surprising that people move.

Since the fg people claim they never add or zerg( most of them) I doubt the cluster will even notice they are gone then. I havent seen many fg vs fg fights being arranged lately on cluster, so if what they say is true we havent seen them at all^^
But my guess many of them have joined in at zergs and such cause they just cant leave daoc totally hehe.
Anyhow, hope they find what they want over there, and as raven asked, wonder if they are gonna come back or continue whining about the old days:p
over and out..

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
Anyhow, hope they find what they want over there, and as raven asked, wonder if they are gonna come back or continue whining about the old days:p
over and out..
I understood the comment completely differently, that if there's going to be less whine from the roleplayers about selfishness and how good the "FOR THE REALM SHINING KNIGHTS OF ARTHUR, CHARGE!" attitude was back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom