Camlann - WTF?

S

saijan_WarLord

"You got too low constitusion to attack other players"

Yep i got that message with my necro when i tried to make my pet... how the fuck am i supposed to get money without my pet??!!

imo Mythic should remove that thing if they want to keep PvP alive, it's really a pain in the ass.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by saijan_WarLord
"You got too low constitusion to attack other players"

Yep i got that message with my necro when i tried to make my pet... how the fuck am i supposed to get money without my pet??!!

imo Mythic should remove that thing if they want to keep PvP alive, it's really a pain in the ass.

Thats a bad bug indeed. Im 100% sure that shouldnt happen and you should just not be able to attack other players. I suggest you contact goa asap.

T

The Kingpin

It was to stop a bug on cammlan when necro got con of 3, if there pet died, they would still stay a shade.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by The Kingpin
It was to stop a bug on cammlan when necro got con of 3, if there pet died, they would still stay a shade.

Fix a bug with a bug.. lol :)

You know the only reason im changing to savage is because as a necro I can't attack other necros..

D

DocWolfe

from the 1.60 patch notes:

- When a Necromancer's constitution drops to 3 or below, he can no longer summon a shade. This change should primarily affect Necromancers on the PvP servers

B

bigchief

Also effects those rare necros that try to PvP on normal servers. Cant attack any mid/hibs, can make a shade though and do the other spells (buffs/transfers etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom