Camlann - is this bug abuse or not?

T

Teh Krypt

Ok camlann boards are dead-ish so i'll post here. In Meg Mall there are buildings (gasp). Theres a healer building as a lot of you will know, now is it bug abuse to be up there attacking people? May I add, my pet CANNOT attack people up there, even when on defence and they attack it, its gos inside trying to get to them but never gets up to hit. Please post your opinions and if kemor or someone is here please post an offical responce.

T

Teh Krypt

Another note, there was a way to get on the roof by jumping up from inside, going through the roof and landing on top, mythic have blocked this way now and the roof thing was ilegal on the US pvp when this wasnt blocked.

B

Belsameth

if they cannot be hit by any form of damage (be it pet, nuke, arrow or melee) then they are indeed exploiting.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Belsameth
if they cannot be hit by any form of damage (be it pet, nuke, arrow or melee) then they are indeed exploiting.

But.. they can be hit by ranged attacks, but not meele. And theres no way to get up there... (well there must be some way because they are up) But it was ilgeal on US pvp and lots of csr have told people off for it :p

B

Belsameth

I can only suggest you report them then just in case, and let GOA decide.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Belsameth
I can only suggest you report them then just in case, and let GOA decide.

I have like 20 screen shots lol.. along with "Fuck your mother" which I asume is against the code of conduct. :p

T

The Kingpin

What you get for makeing a necro.

Shit at everything but pve :p

T

The Kingpin

i think you jump off one of the towers at mag mell on to the roof.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by The Kingpin
i think you jump off one of the towers at mag mell on to the roof.

Its not possible imo. And if it is then its still bug abuse because they have purposly blocked some of the stairs so you can't jump off em..

L

liste

Discussion passed on to relevant sources - RightNow it anyway, though :)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by liste
Discussion passed on to relevant sources - RightNow it anyway, though :)

ty, hopefully someone can post here too ;)

S

SingerOfSoul

errr iirc you can do this if you have speed :) they only blocked the stairs for about an inch and you can still run and get on the first enchanter house roof :)

T

Teh Krypt

We talking about healer roof ;)

&

Isnt it unfair that everyone who rolled a none range char gets to die? :p

O

old.Krogar_Thane

this is camlann

wise up quick, or be prepared for more deaths.

you can jump onto all the roofs with a bit of speed and a decent run up.

im not defending their actions in as much as i think its performed by weak players, usually with enchanters, who grey gank at starter towns like mag mell etc.

if you cant get him/her because your a melee char, back off and call reinforcements, this is after all a social team game...or alternatively,..........shock horror!..........go and hunt somewhere else.

just my 2 cents, and that comes from some1 with 3 level 50s on camlann(which isnt meant as a brag, but to say that i have been through the painful grind of XP on camlann, the hardest server to XP on).... its the norm, get used to it or dont, some people come to this server to grief. i myself find it rather a fun server with some good small scale battles to be found, the starter towns are not places i would loiter at, at any level, from 10 to 50, without backup.

regards

(edited to change stupid sentence more palatable) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom