Camlann guilds

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
So it Seems most of Horde and Extercion [Sorry if i spelt that wrong] are gone and they seemed to big the big 8v8 guilds

i know Fear is still here havnt seen much of bannis latley Caernsidhe[proballly spelt that wrong too] have alot of members but seems most are solo classes

So who are the active guilds now?

Fear
Mayhem [I guees]

Who else?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
If you ask me Nats they all left cause you quit, Please come back :O

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodgate seem pretty active. Doubt they run fgs much though.

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday was pretty much 8 vs 8 tbh...Fear, WC, BH, TFC, LB, saw even some GDE trying to grp. At some points there were about 30 ppl bashing eachother in Toa at once :p gg

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
you couldn't take the pressure so you quit gimp ;)

na, there was simply no reason to play anymore on cam, all enemys left , the victims stayed, friends went wow, hum, just boring ,)

xtortionist said:
come make an old skool adre group and fight us and see what happens shint :eek:

nothing except ull have to type /rel i guess .)

Natswoo

Banned
Amildin said:
but i quit cos Adrenaline chained me :(
thought it was because you were jealous of my SM's powa, and didn't want to be my personal Mezzbot for anti Horde fg's ?

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
but i quit cos Adrenaline chained me :(

ive never chained you :( i just pl´ed u for about 90 minutes at the granny spot in the morning ... and afterwards i never fighted u anymore, sweety :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
ive never chained you :( i just pl´ed u for about 90 minutes at the granny spot in the morning ... and afterwards i never fighted u anymore, sweety :)

:( :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Shintari said:

Aye, those were the days, old Emain and friendly necros :wub:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
u really doubt that? u think ull win ? hahah :)

Leave TNN without a perfect setup 1 time on entire Cam time? No...ok k thx bye...

So whats Camlann like? ( I can't be arsed to read threads) is east gate nice and quiet and once again a good place to solo? ... pretty tempted to buy acc back

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
yeppy if you came back i would have to spend about a week stuck to you /saying "omfg" repeatly until i ld from backed up messages :mad:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeppy Kinkster said:
So whats Camlann like? ( I can't be arsed to read threads) is east gate nice and quiet and once again a good place to solo? ... pretty tempted to buy acc back

yeppy i was in barrows and i got a nice staff...it was all pink, and glowy with a glistening shiny pink glow....mmmm david would be so proud

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hi this is david hassellhoff welcome to my website

i been pressing the refresh button all day and it just gets BetteR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom