Camlann greats?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
Sae was never great...

How about Rarely, and Vardog/Warpig/ Armav?

Vardog/Warpigg/Seegurke/Rattich & Armav/Klette/Tezu both worth a mentioning for keeping <Fear> floating at that time and for being very good players and persons.

Rarely? Angry kobbie!!111!!!! :p /hug Ald

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone that has a rr 8 + are all good players tbh...

Natswoo

Banned
Tbh anybody +rr 6 is a good player (apart from that french RR 6+ SM who asked me why I wasn't using my baseline DD over LT when I had full hp)

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
Tbh anybody +rr 6 is a good player (apart from that french RR 6+ SM who asked me why I wasn't using my baseline DD over LT when I had full hp)

<\3

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Begin from oldschool players :
Roots(leader), Kappu, Tezaa, Ridiculous(leader), Sorceress/Caronia, Amian/Affina(leader), Ghorak/Chuuck , Dread(leader),Azazel/Mordrek , Grelline,Mayah , Kure/Zylina(leader), Uks/Mirale(leader), Fearofthedark(leader),Zephyrex , Basia/Vene(leader) , Siara/Asienka, Jedhite/Caliente, Kodora(leader), Tabbi , Leinal/Gigatron , Henkerjahr ,Neill(leader) ,Narmasil, Darkwizz/Liveandletmedie,Armav, Warpig, Littl/Qawk(leader) ,Oldsham , Shinthari/Shinthaurus, Mrspinp , Zelh(not sure about you spaniard :D ) ,Dequasa , Katzzz ,Sacrecoeur(leader) , Xqjoz , Korvv , Zero , Thunderex , Angui(leader) ,Eclyse ,BONELAMENCER :D and few others.
Almost all of em are inactive/sold accs :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol he always activates the dmg him heal him rr5 ability plus jugganauts his pet hehe.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Shintari said:
why do u only mention kure ? dread was much more important for camlann, as he built up req iirc. later on kure took over and led requiem.

and then tell me how latuvuu or piffu influenced camlann :p

Kure simply becuase he was the driving force of requiem at the time that I played and he definitely was an important figure on the server during that time.

Piffu and Latuvuu i included because they both started from nothing on camlann pretty recently and very quickly came to have an influence on the server; Nexus pbae groups with Piffu/Eclyse and so on were a tough enemy back when they were running, and Latuvuu as solo or part of Horde groups definitely made an impact on the server and pretty quickly rose to a position where he is quite well-known (i guess i should include you too here Shin ;) ).

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Begin from oldschool players :
Roots(leader), Kappu, Tezaa, Ridiculous(leader), Sorceress/Caronia, Amian/Affina(leader), Ghorak/Chuuck , Dread(leader),Azazel/Mordrek , Grelline,Mayah , Kure/Zylina(leader), Uks/Mirale(leader), Fearofthedark(leader),Zephyrex , Basia/Vene(leader) , Siara/Asienka, Jedhite/Caliente, Kodora(leader), Tabbi , Leinal/Gigatron , Henkerjahr ,Neill(leader) ,Narmasil, Darkwizz/Liveandletmedie,Armav, Warpig, Littl/Qawk(leader) ,Oldsham , Shinthari/Shinthaurus, Mrspinp , Zelh(not sure about you spaniard :D ) ,Dequasa , Katzzz ,Sacrecoeur(leader) , Xqjoz , Korvv , Zero , Thunderex , Angui(leader) ,Eclyse ,BONELAMENCER :D and few others.
Almost all of em are inactive/sold accs :m00:

atleast 3 radarusers in that list i know about :(

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
enkor said:
Kure simply becuase he was the driving force of requiem at the time that I played and he definitely was an important figure on the server during that time.

Piffu and Latuvuu i included because they both started from nothing on camlann pretty recently and very quickly came to have an influence on the server; Nexus pbae groups with Piffu/Eclyse and so on were a tough enemy back when they were running, and Latuvuu as solo or part of Horde groups definitely made an impact on the server and pretty quickly rose to a position where he is quite well-known (i guess i should include you too here Shin ;) ).

Skold you are stupid because you always play solo and have no clue about real things :kissit:

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Dnt get too stressed

Bonelamencer said:
Who? Don't call somebody cheater if he plays better then you do ;)

I think ur just jelouse bcoz u cant solo atall and ur a bd and he's a skald.. :flame:

guessy

Fledgling Freddie
Skold you are stupid because you always play solo and have no clue about real things
says bonelamencer......

well i reply:

Bonelamencer you are stupid because u don't play at all and have no clue about real things.... :flame:

But u 're a real level 50 of the forum ,=)

Guessy.jpg

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Voedockx said:
they've told me themselves :wub:
Names ? Angui? Amian? Kodora? Kure? I think all pac healers whom i listed above "used radar" in ur opinion. Give me ss with their words about radar using and pheraps i will belive.You seems to be jealous about not being among their names but aren't they better then you ? :p
guessy said:
says bonelamencer......

well i reply:

Bonelamencer you are stupid because u don't play at all and have no clue about real things.... :flame:

But u 're a real level 50 of the forum ,=)

Guessy.jpg
piss off into the hole where you came from !

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldn't it be funny if the title was changed to Camlann Grapes... *Chuckles*

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Names ? Angui? Amian? Kodora? Kure? I think all pac healers whom i listed above "used radar" in ur opinion. Give me ss with their words about radar using and pheraps i will belive.You seems to be jealous about not being among their names but aren't they better then you ? :p

piss off into the hole where you came from !

where did i say one of the pac healers used radar? and why should i care if u believe me or not for christ sake? ( it's not one of the pac healers in fact)

oh and i couldn't care less about your list but i'm in some of the other lists , althought not as an individual but under Malice/Malice crew i can count myself, as creator, i suppose so i have nothing to be jealous about. I might not be best pac healer but we reached some nice things with Rare/Malice

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Why it is so difficult for you to write names of these radar users?Do it or take ur words back.
enkor said:
don't be so fucking retarded please.
keep ur silly comments for urself cos it just shows how stupid you are

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Why it is so difficult for you to write names of these radar users?Do it or take ur words back.

keep ur silly comments for urself cos it just shows how stupid you are

cause they were friends of mine or they told me "in trust" and they all quit daoc now so no reason left to backstab em now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom