Camelot Unchained in the building stage!!! :)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Hey guys,

I thought I would open a new thread now that we have funded. :)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
I am going to try to get some people over here while we wait on backer forums :)

boxfetish

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Judy. Checking in.

We effing did it!!!

Pineapples, Brandon, Dean Jester, et al are going to start playing Warhammer soon if anybody else is interested let me know.

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Hi Judy. Checking in.

We effing did it!!!

Pineapples, Brandon, Dean Jester, et al are going to start playing Warhammer soon if anybody else is interested let me know.

Hey Box :) Yeah we pwned every trolls face...Was there any doubt though. hehe

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yep, Mark taking the time to speak to us and some of the later information convinced me :)

Kyrana

Regular Freddie
Yep, Mark taking the time to speak to us and some of the later information convinced me :)

Yeah he is just a very honest guy!!! If it wouldn't have been for you guys we would have been trolled by that guy selling tiers, so you all have my sincere thanks.

Jairon Kalach

Regular Freddie
Checking in. :) Can't believe I created an account with my real name... Hooray for fail.

Jairon Kalach

Regular Freddie
Sadly, no... There was fine print that I saw just as I clicked "submit" that said... "This is the name that will be shown when you post, it cannot be changed after you create your account." Or some such... It's alright, I kept my name on the comments, too... I've got nothing to hi...

Jairon Kalach

Regular Freddie
Kyrana, I just figured out your plot... You're bringing people over here so that as they join in, you get a chance to greet them. ;-)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Welcome to the new people :) hope you enjoy the forum and the people on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom