Camelot Players In WOW ! ! !

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Guys Kelltic Here from Hib/Excal. LVL 50 Enchanter :) .
Just wanted to let you all no im looking for a good few men/wemon for the new Guild Fatality on Homarush.

(Clases) we need Priests and Warriors. Mostly, feel free to make what you want tho.

(The Guild) Mostly RL friends and exceptional Players. Fun and proper guild ware we all help each other out. Items sent to bank for people in need of them. Highest level is lvl 40 atm in the guild were all just leveling up.

(PvP) Proper camelot pvp .. style playing with good grps dispelling and healing not GIMPED shadow priests ...... Doting and playing like they wanted to be a warlock <go rerole>. Team Speak and website will be up in the next 3 weeks. Runing with 5 grp and playing with dispel and healing and shielding we wipe any thing that comes at us in pvp like a proper grp. 35 WSG marks in a day 12 hours gameing. Most active Saturdays 30+ members.

(Server) 2 Minutes max Wsg queue time etc. Strongest faction is alliance there.

(Contact Details)

Server: Homarush PvP server.
Faction:Horde
Guild: Fatality
GM: Haides

PS. Whisper Haides in game for inv or info. or mail is also good :)
:flame:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
if you call shadow priests GIMPED then you really need to l2p :touch:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
35 WSG marks in a day 12 hours gameing.

(Server) 2 Minutes max Wsg queue time etc. Strongest faction is alliance there.
2 minutes per queue and you only made 35 marks? I guess you must lose most games then.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
lol at calling the strongest class in the game "GIMPED"

Zede

Part of the furniture
got 50+ marks in less than 2 hours in wsg last week, premade ftw

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
lol holy priests v shadow sorry guys ye there shite wana play a lock play one there wana bes to ad, my grps runing v a grp with a shadow priest. i run Camelot style pvp in my grp ware THE HEALER heals we wipe 5 grps before we go down cause SPs are to obseded with look look i can do damge yay damge yay dead....

its pathetic there grand 1v1 but not the best or OP class in the game please go back and play legend of mir or something.

hmmm ZOMG look mas dispel fear ward dispel shield dot heal mana burn dead etc
evan some of the best named pvp highest rank players will admit there not the most OP class in the game so ur point is invalid,

Freezerburn

Fledgling Freddie
lol holy priests v shadow sorry guys ye there shite wana play a lock play one there wana bes to ad, my grps runing v a grp with a shadow priest. i run Camelot style pvp in my grp ware THE HEALER heals we wipe 5 grps before we go down cause SPs are to obseded with look look i can do damge yay damge yay dead....

its pathetic there grand 1v1 but not the best or OP class in the game please go back and play legend of mir or something.

hmmm ZOMG look mas dispel fear ward dispel shield dot heal mana burn dead etc
evan some of the best named pvp highest rank players will admit there not the most OP class in the game so ur point is invalid,

you are clearly stupid

Helme

Resident Freddy
Shadowpriests are one of the most essential group classes for longterm fighting due to their mana regen abilities. They do really good damage, and the shields and Vampiiric embrace healing are still there.

Discipline priests are obviously good at PvP(looking at average rating in all arena brackets) but again, not as good as to make them the 'obvious' choice over Shadowpriests, especially when you are talking about bloody Warsong Gulch where any group that has 1 guy spamming a 2 line macro in the start can wipe the ground with PuG's. And looking at your success, 12 hours and 35 WSG marks? that means you spent 1 hour per game. I get more marks loosing WSG for 3½ hours in PuG's while watching TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom