Camelot has encountered a problem and needs to close

Platinum

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes its on the loading screen, sometimes on the player page, sometimes in game, sometimes when going throught portals etc. Really dont know whats going on brand new pc does it with some other programs sometimes, internet explorer, msn etc..

Any help pls :worthy:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Hard to do remote diagnostics with this little info but at first make sure you have the most recent drivers for you mainboard chipset, graphics card and sound card installed.
Then make sure you have got the latest DirectX installed.

If that doesnt fix the problem then we might have to look further into your system.

PS: Some system specifications could help determinating the issue... operating system, RAM size, installed GFX card and so on.

Platinum

Fledgling Freddie
Well im no wizz at computers but here goes..

Sapphire Radeon 9550 256MB DDR AGP8x TV-Out DVI-I Lite Retail Box
Crucial CT6464Z40B 512mb DDR 400MHz PC3200 CL=3 Memory Module
Maxtor Diamondmax Plus 8 40Gb ATA 133 7200rpm Disk Drive - OEM
Asus A7V8X-X SKT A KT400 8x AGP DDR Sound lAN USB 2.0 Retail Box
AMD Athlon XP2800+ (Barton) 333FSB 512kb L2 Cache Socket A Retail Boxed Processor Inc Heatsink & Fan.
Windows XP home edition
Directx 9

All the main bits straight from the site i brought them from, all drivers recieved with the items are installed

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Platinum said:
all drivers recieved with the items are installed

That means nothing. Usaly the drivers on the CD's are really old.

Mainboard drivers: cant give you a link atm since the Asus support pages seem not to work

GFX driver: download latest Catalyst Driver here https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894

Sound driver: is included with the mainboard driver. Try Asus support pages tomorrow.

DirectX: if you have the XP Service Pack 2 installed DX is up to date. If not install it. :)

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
driverzone.com is a good place to look for drivers.

Platinum

Fledgling Freddie
Ok done gfx xard drivers would appreciate it if you could find me the mobo drivers when the site is up as i do not have a clue :eek2:

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
I started to get that error message about a week ago and now my computer is totally messed up - looks like its caused by some virus (similar to Sasser) but none of the anti-virus programs I tried found it. Going to do fresh install once I manage to backup Catacombs images Oo

Platinum

Fledgling Freddie
Yes mine seems to be buggering up alot now, giving me alot og blue error screen messages such as BAD_POOL_CALLER and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUA L

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
I use to have the same problem...had that error in game and sometimes with msn and internet explorer (though i don't use it :D)Anyways i had 9800 radeon at that time, changed that with 6600 GT and havent had any problems since, but there may be some other solutions aswell ^^

Platinum

Fledgling Freddie
Now ive got those drivers it seems to be mainly exiting me to desktop when ingame for bout 30 secs and if it passes that its ok till i go into another zone then it gives me error :(

Platinum

Fledgling Freddie
Problem solved i think, tried another stick of ram and all going ok now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom