Camelot event?

S

skile

Originally posted by smokee_hb
Wake up guys. It`s a GOA event only made to fool ppl into playing more. ( getting them more money )
My guess its an unfinished event made by some customer supporter, who where doing everything else then supporting the customers.

And yes I got owned and is pissed at GOA.
Kthxbye

Why be pissed at GOA? If it's the account thingy. It's your fault, not GOA's.

K

kataklysm

As has already been mentioned in order to be worthy to sit at the seige perilous you need to have the holy grail.

N

Northstarr

maybe we dont have to make ourselves worthy, but somehow help an npc to become worthy?
i dunno i been running about cam for the last 2 hours like a muppet and found nothing

P

[PS]Nova

Maybe it's not in Camelot.

Think about the thing with the mercenary army.. that (don't remember) may have started in camelot, but went all over the realm.

Maybe this starts somewhere else, like Caer Gothwaite - has anyone had a good look around there?

Of course, this opens up a long long list of possibilities....

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

A very very long list...perhaps if GOA, in their infinite wisdom, could give us a wee hint other than a stupid fucking butcher and a granny? ¦-/

P

[PS]Nova

Well, afaik we didn't get much of a hint for the merc army thing...

It's probably something class dependent (like that was) and with one specific NPC...

Do we think it's worthwhile trying to get every single class to go around every single NPC in Camelot? Probably not :(

Hopefully they will give us a hint sooner or later..
you'd think they would if they realised we were having difficulties figuring it out.

Is there any way this could be connected to the merc army/geersha thing? I don't know/remember the specifics of that one so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom