Camel Spider/Toe

Kryten

Old Cow.
As a kid I always had a fear of spiders - but not in the house in general. Just in the bathroom, after having watched the film Arachnophobia. Very specifically, spiders climbing up the toilet whilst I'm going for a number 2.

I'd have jumped a mile if a tiny house spider wandered up to say hi to my cheeks and the twins, but what if one of those camel-buggerers gave you a tap on the bottom? :)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
As someone who is going on honeymoon to Australia, I have to say this thread is deeply horrible.

i was in australia for 4 weeks in quite an urban area with lots of bush and didnt see 1 spider saw couple of massive snakes tho and tons of ants but no spiders :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
camel toe?

Ahh Alabama Cameltoe beats all!

8adnzWxspppxe1qrBez5NjRHo1_500.jpg

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
relax Damsors, I've camped out in WA, and it was quite bearable insect wise. ofc there were times when wearing a fetching fly net was necessary to prevent flipping out and causing death to everyone near me, but that was about it. There were areas where there were so many flies that they even came to eat the ones we killed, but strangely there were places where no flies were about at all. Ofc there was this thing that camped out under our camper one day, sharks languidly swimming by when you've just been snorkling and the odd dingo encounter but other than that, no really big insects, sorry. Except for that big moth I had to chase out of the camper one night. I thought it was a bat at first. Oz is otherwise awesome imo, you'll have a great time :D

Awesome pics!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
This thread is now about camel toe.

317869588_c0744daa54_o.jpg
chloesboobscameltoe.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Spoiler tags suggested for the NSFW kind of surprise for those who didn't see the "toe" added in title :p

I got a warning for posting that kind of stuff!

It was worth it though :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Saw some huge fking spiders when I was in Natal, South Africa a couple of years ago. Found one in the bath at about 3am when I needed a pee and I practially shat myself, it was easily 8 inches across and was brutally ugly. I may have even screamed like a girl but don't quote me on that! :D

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Saw some huge fking spiders when I was in Natal, South Africa a couple of years ago. Found one in the bath at about 3am when I needed a pee and I practially shat myself, it was easily 8 inches across and was brutally ugly. I may have even screamed like a girl but don't quote me on that! :D

I reckon girly screams are warranted when you got a 8inch 8 legged monster in your bath next to your pissing can at 3am!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I reckon girly screams are warranted when you got a 8inch 8 legged monster in your bath next to your pissing can at 3am!

Thanks for the support, shame that Tdc couldn't share the milk of human kindness.

OH wait, I am not sure if I want him sharing his milk with me tbh! :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Ha!

:D

It did look like he chopped it in half though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom