News Callous or careless?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
The basics of human intercourse apply here, I stick my willy in and there are inevitable repercussions.... but forgetting you have an STD...yeah.

Hardly rocket science is it.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
GBH is such a cop-out for essentially signing someones death warrant... purposefully giving someone AIDs or any other terminal illness should hold a sentencing plan all of its own. As for claiming ignorance on the matter, plain simple bullshit.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep have to agree but I fear because she is a woman and famous she is going to get off lightly, it seems some HIV groups are backing her as well. How can she claim ignorance when she had known for 5 years previously she was positive? She says she didn't do it intentionally but she had unprotected sex many times after having her positive status confirmed.

Imo it is pre-meditated murder plain and simple.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you don't know you have aids, then it would be understandable, but if you've learned it, then it's not.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Yep have to agree but I fear because she is a woman and famous she is going to get off lightly, it seems some HIV groups are backing her as well. How can she claim ignorance when she had known for 5 years previously she was positive? She says she didn't do it intentionally but she had unprotected sex many times after having her positive status confirmed.

Imo it is pre-meditated murder plain and simple.
afaik you can stall HIV indefinetly these days, AIDS is another matter tho

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
afaik you can stall HIV indefinetly these days, AIDS is another matter tho

Around 8 of 10 people can now survive long term with HIV, but that still requires a strict life long drug regime and for many people those drugs still have quite severe side effects. Life expectancy is also very difficult to comment on as well, as these drungs are fairly new.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I know this might not be popular,
however! I'd say that the guys are as much to blame for thier situation,
unless she

A: lied and actively misslead the blokes
B: forced unprotected sex on them....somehow I dout that.

Now, sure some would argue that she with held knowlage of the desease, but that still doesnt excuse the guy for endangering him self by enganing in unprotected sex with some one who's sexual past he did not know.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you knowingly pass on a disease like HIV you are a scumbag. End of.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
She should be shot. Knowingly passing a disease on is a disgrace.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
She should be shot. Knowingly passing a disease on is a disgrace.

Gave you a dose too eh? Lucky bastard, it seems I am one of only a handful who didn't get to give her one. :(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I doubt she forced them at gunpoint to shag her unprotected, so it's not entirely her fault, she should have been honest, but if you stick it in someone you should always accept the risks you are taking. I wonder how many of those guys would have manned up and become good fathers if she had been clean and got pregnant....

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Simples,never take the test and it's
never your fault.

Oh shit mandatory HIV tests on the horizon.

R2D3

Fledgling Freddie
Sick, she probably will get of lightly though, since that cannibal only got about 5 years.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Her punishment should be being raped by men with full blown AIDs for the rest of her life.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Her punishment should be being raped by men with full blown AIDs for the rest of her life.

If she develops full-blown Aids (which is quite possible if u have the HIV virus), her quality of life will be poor anyway. I've got nothing against sluts per se, but a slut with HIV, knowing she has HIV, and continues to have unprotected sex is a scumbag.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep I suspected as much, fame really does have it's benefits.

Everz

FH is my second home
If I was one of those blokes i'd have gone round to her and made her suffer a painfully slow death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom