Calling all Pallies

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
So whats everyone twisting these days,

Im assuming unless your some sort of genetically altered cyber loon you cant fit em all in, currentley im hitting (in this order) AF, Dmg add, celerity, end, heals.

Is the Barrier of Virtue chant worth its salt?

Outlander

Part of the furniture
all depends what Im doing really, the magic absorb is alright when getting nuked it does help a bit, usually I just run end damage celerity and heals. In RvR then will have magic resist chants to twist also, most of the time I drop AF chant and use my bots AF, its not as good ofc but means I can arrange my QB the way I like it :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If I don't need endurance I twist everything in the powerless way. If I need the endurance I twist less :p.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I'm using the same old stuff in pve with celerity added to the lot, and I suppose I'd twist endurance/celerity in rvr, with the possible addition of the magic ablative, if that proves useful. It's hard to say tho, seeing I haven't had any groups on my pala since patch, and probably never will :<

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I'm using the same old stuff in pve with celerity added to the lot, and I suppose I'd twist endurance/celerity in rvr, with the possible addition of the magic ablative, if that proves useful. It's hard to say tho, seeing I haven't had any groups on my pala since patch, and probably never will :<

Why no groups Streaf??

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i can grp with you staef :>, i twist end-celerity-heal tho, drains less end and still effective.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bladze said:
Why no groups Streaf??
I dunno, it must either be atitude- or skill-related, or more likely both :p
Outlander said:
because it is him ;)

(I still wub you Straef no matter what the other boys say about you! :wub:)
They didn't go saying I cheated on you again, did they? They're a bunch of liars I tell you!

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I dunno, it must either be atitude- or skill-related, or more likely both :p

I hope that didnt come across as rude, i was expecting you to say some thing like "oh people dont use pallies in grps now that buff bots can block, twist AND give head all at once".

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
nah straef tries to hide the fact thats hes a complete and clueless newbie :D, thats it all <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom