Calling all old timers

pip

Banned
I'm pleading for all old hibs/mids to come back to game to restore order for the hibs that have been crucified over this weak by certain albs with a iq of a skinned turnip:) Please come and give Hibernia the sprit they need to continue:) :worthy:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
What's the point? Even if we take everything back which is doable, they'll just AC em back next night. No way I'm giving the fucktards something to do every night.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Yay pip :D

And who is this newb stealing my hippo? :((

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
I'm pleading for all old hibs/mids to come back to game to restore order for the hibs that have been crucified over this weak by certain albs with a iq of a skinned turnip:) Please come and give Hibernia the sprit they need to continue:) :worthy:

whats the point whatever effort I put in is gone from AC's a few nights later - if even.

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Not gonna happen no, i for one cant be bothered to log into a game that is completly death and overcrowded by billion of albs never sleeping, fecking zombies the lot!

pip

Banned
Hrymf said:
Not gonna happen no, i for one cant be bothered to log into a game that is completly death and overcrowded by billion of albs never sleeping, fecking zombies the lot!
So true now you got the fotm running with di bots i mean mythic if any1 can fook up a good game you are number1:( shove wh were sun don't shine

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pip said:
So true now you got the fotm running with di bots i mean mythic if any1 can fook up a good game you are number1:( shove wh were sun don't shine
dont you run with a DI bot

and a grapple bot

and a stun bot

and various newbs

.....?

pip

Banned
Raven said:
dont you run with a DI bot

and a grapple bot

and a stun bot

and various newbs

.....?
No mate run with gimmpy realm mates now and then but that is just having fun, all out there will say we prob run with worse set up than any1:(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the sheer gut busting bliss of random add chambering and /ruding

pip

Banned
Mythic you can kill the game, but you can't kill the love we all have for each other, or the hate:)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
it has nothing to do with mythic, it has everything to do with ahem "lemons" like you

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
The irony in this thread is quite distinguished from the regular irony we see around us on a regular basis.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well yer and partially mythic i think for leaning towards the goal of creating an end game for players like pip (no disrepect) that will never be interested in competative rvr

Dark age of insta die to adds alot.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
well yer and partially mythic i think for leaning towards the goal of creating an end game for players like pip (no disrepect) that will never be interested in competative rvr

Dark age of insta die to adds alot.
from a tower?

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

yea pip, they will run back fast to help you out, they will join a crappy server, with no action and 0 fun.

Will you pay their subs?... Even that wont help i reckon

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Hey i wouldn't mind running a MRE. I guess alot of hibs are so pissed they wouldnt mind rampaging albion for a day or two.. but whats the point?`^^

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Hey i wouldn't mind running a MRE. I guess alot of hibs are so pissed they wouldnt mind rampaging albion for a day or two.. but whats the point?`^^

There isnt :)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
It's a game u can blame the hibs for giving up .. handing in the towel and rolling over playing dead ... I meen Hib is the underdog here on thiese servers and more or less allways have ...

I reckon at some point when ur playing for fun .. the fun just aint there anymore .. this game is about 3 realms fighting each other ... its unavoidable that 1 realm would loose in the end ....

Well now it just happenend to be the Hibs our underdog .. whats the mysterie in that ...

Its hard to outwit the albion numbers of kids behind a screen in the long term and now the hibs just can't do it anymore on thise servers ..

I meen even if all the /avalon wannabees gave a damn and stood op for the challenge .. it would just be buying another week nothing that would matter in the end ... Cuz Albion appeared to be the smarter realm after all and not just zerging kids ... the learned how to win this realm war ... the method may not be the highest king Arthurish way but never the less AC'ing worked on this server

/Mirk

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
What's the point? Even if we take everything back which is doable, they'll just AC em back next night. No way I'm giving the fucktards something to do every night.

Because you can't win the game, all you can do is have fun trying.

I'm not interested in having relics/keeps, merely the process of attacking and defending them.

Darzil

Everz

FH is my second home
Darzil said:

I'm not interested in having relics/keeps, merely the process of attacking and defending them.

Darzil
aye.. but to defend them we have to stay up till 4am.. no thnx m8, ill quit instead.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:

Darzil

If you played hibernia you would see the real 'fun' in finding the frontier red and with relics missing after a night of effort put into sieging at primetime.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

Fun in game during the hours you can play?

I know a relic is of slightly greater signficance bu for around 10 straight days we had a situation where we would retake Berks or Eras during an evening to have Mids retake between 10 and 2 pm a time that is just as unhospitable to those with daytime jobs as 6am is. At first I felt like you do 'what's the point it'll only get retaken let's just lave it'. But one day I realised that you can do nothign about what happens in game when you can't be on-line. Therefore, all you can do is make the absolute most of the time you are on-line in terms of fun. For me that is sieging and zerging and so even if it's all retaken 2 hours later it's worth it.

if MRE raids are not fun for you and the 100 odd HIbs that join you I agree they'd be a waste of time. If those 100 people have 4 hours of fun then I don't think it matters whether the relic gets retaken or not.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
If those 100 people have 4 hours of fun then I don't think it matters whether the relic gets retaken or not.

Wonder why albs don't do it then? As usually if i remember right, it's not that fun siegeing for 4 hours, earning shit rp's die'ing a thousand times and o wait still failing. Yeh thats fun, but why don't albs givve that a try eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom