Calling all Nightshades

R

rose

Hi all, Ive recently gotten a NS and im running around in RvR, I was wondering if any NS out there could give me some help with naming some useful items that allow healing during fights etc for a NS obviously.

Cheers

V

VodkaFairy

Items? Like inflatable druids? :p

There's procs from galla (80 hp delve, heals for 110-120 afaik?) you can apply to armor, the galla NS vest (180 delve, heals for 225?) and you can use heal potions ofc. That's all the in-combat heals we can get I think ;p

Using 150 ablative procs myself, velly nice, heal potions aren't worth it. Better to not ruin the timer so you can use end pots.

A

Aloca

maybe use Hot pots, 10min buff, will heal you for... 10-100hp dono realy.

O

old.Laryssa

the non-insta health potion suck :(

they heal for like nothing ...

R

rose

Do any of you a mp 3rd weap with heal charges on it? I was thinking of doing something like this. Or is this just a crap idea?

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by rose
Do any of you a mp 3rd weap with heal charges on it? I was thinking of doing something like this. Or is this just a crap idea?

Very crap idea, they don't exist.

I use AF charges (on 1.4 dps MP swords or smth), you can use them from your inventory, they add 75 AF and combined with ap3 it almost cuts the dmg done to you in half. That works for me...

Get some AF charges, get ap3, get purge, then work on your damage output. Get a full set of MP armor and MP weapons (gr/stinger or swb/crescent if you can afford galla stuff, if not gr/ad or crescent/crescent) with dot procs, ablative on all armour parts.

You will be fine like that. If you still die, its cause of 1) imbalance, 2) bad luck or 3) crap play.

The only time a heal charge/potion would have helped me _ever_ was when I had a great 2 v 2 fight and the dot proc of the minstrel killed me just after he died. But in a case like that, who the fuck cares who dies, it was a good fight and they are rare. Very rare.

O

oblivion_6

Originally posted by Aloca
maybe use Hot pots, 10min buff, will heal you for... 10-100hp dono realy.

maybe a good idea

i certainly use end regen 4 pots with paga on the rare occasion i go outside dom :D

the HOT4 pots would be really good for this i think as its something like 80hp a tick with them but i dont know if they work in combat ill test it out

(REmember guys keep all ur CM drops for us alchies :p)

R

rose

Heheh Tzeentch I didnt see your reply till just now, what is wrong with "recently gotten" :)

K

Kirnan

I'm guessing because it makes it sound like you bought it.

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by rose
Heheh Tzeentch I didnt see your reply till just now, what is wrong with "recently gotten" :)

Ebay4tehwin ;o btw what ns did you get? iziz?

Users who are viewing this thread