Calling All Crafters

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Ive put this post to try and get all crafters who are buying seals over 10g @ 11g+ to stop if all crafters stick to 10g that will be the price. If we dont seals will be sold @ 11g+ the price is now starting rise above 11g

It takes ages to salvage and hinge the seals which u end up making 14'6g back per seal

acei

Fledgling Freddie
11g is a unfair price imo considering the time it takes to salvage, it's why i always refuse to pay that. The very money-hungry people selling at 12-13g are getting ridiculous, even saw a CM selling them at 14g each.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
have u got a crafter kenshee? i can remember a time when ppl ust 2b happy with 10g per seal and when not every man and his dog had a salvage bot

Pitspawn

Fledgling Freddie
10g is a fair price,
11g is the price i'd buy from guildmates only.
12g+ the profit margin definately isnt worth the effort imo.

I dont tend to buy diamond seals from anyone anyway, unless they are guildies as ive said above. Trinketting takes far too much time esp when you have a lot to trinket (which is the case with diamond gear salvage) I still think its weird that diamond gear salvage to 8th level material (aserite) instead of 10th level material since its closer to L50 than L40 tbh.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
My guildies wouldnt take the liberty of charging a fellow guildie 11g for a dia seal. i refuse to pay more than 10g a seal, and thos who sell for example, 90 seals for 1.1p either need to stop being so greedy, or check the mistake they made in setting the price.

Rhi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom