calling all beardies ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
for uh....unspecified reasons I am interested in the ingame art of a certain free MMORPG called "Rappelz". Specifically I am interested in the ingame art concerning the dark haired girl with the big armor. to make a nice background to....look.....at. someone pimp me this thing and I will reward you with unspeakable amounts of gratitude!

:)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
why in game ?
Surely a render would look nicer for a background?
I didnt make them but;
wallpaper02_1024.jpg

wallpaper15_1.jpg

Helme

Resident Freddy
I was expecting a thread for bearded people, now I'm dissapointed :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Last one, i think this one might be the lass you were after
rappelz01D6sE2x7Ytq.jpg

rappelz022IC35DV31k.jpg

Olgaline

FH is my second home
omfg, if that site is not some incredible smart spoof, it is not a shop. Lol, walking around like that... living piece of art

aye, Imagine showing up like that or with that guy to a rock concert ?
but then again, there've been wierder things to be seen really,
all that take is a long beard and a really bored unemployed artist/sculpturist ?

liloe

It's my birthday today!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

TdC

thank god youre just a tolerant person :p
I can be ;)
Short hair :( personally I need something to play with =)
Hair shmair. Long, half, short, none. I've been there. It's nice but too much is bad. My ex had really long hair (on her head, tris-), and it just gets in the way imo. I'm a boob person tbh: a decent pair of jubblies and my brain just stops in it's tracks.
shes not dead
or rotting

i just dont know you anymore :(
I'm traumatized by breaking up with my ex so I've decided to try it with live ladies for a bit.

:)()

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Try yourself? :m00:

I so saw this one coming ^^

Hair shmair. Long, half, short, none. I've been there. It's nice but too much is bad. My ex had really long hair (on her head, tris-), and it just gets in the way imo.

Well you have to be careful, that's true and a wrong move can hurt both partners, I know what I'm talking about =) But it's definately a lot of fun to play around with long hair. I just don't like short hair on women tbh.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Remember, if you're woman has long hair, she'll generally take 400 hours longer to get ready than someone with short hair. Less drying time. And you know what women are like anyway.

Men: Shit, shave, shower, dressed, and ready to leave the house in under 20 minutes (unless your a complete tart in which case go back to reading your copy of Hello magazine and watching Graham Norton on TV)

Women: At least 4 hours preparation beforehand, plus another 30 - 90 minutes to account for last-minute wees, checking hair in mirror, checking everything 12 times before finally exiting the front door.

TdC

heh my fave thing is the trying on of 12 different outfits in the morning exercise. the ex once accused me of just grabbing and wearing whatever was on top of the pile, and got mad when I admitted she was quite right :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Remember, if you're woman has long hair, she'll generally take 400 hours longer to get ready than someone with short hair. Less drying time. And you know what women are like anyway.

Men: Shit, shave, shower, dressed, and ready to leave the house in under 20 minutes (unless your a complete tart in which case go back to reading your copy of Hello magazine and watching Graham Norton on TV)

I have long hair aswell ^^ I don't mind waiting for a woman at all (ok, unless it's REALLY hardcore), cause I know I'm no better :p

heh my fave thing is the trying on of 12 different outfits in the morning exercise. the ex once accused me of just grabbing and wearing whatever was on top of the pile, and got mad when I admitted she was quite right :)

Same for me tbh, I just check for a min what would be best and I just put it on =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom