Calling Albions Clerics

A

alithiel50

Well, once again First Cohort are looking for RvR Clerics to join them....

So, as one of First Cohort's most recently promoted Officers, I was given the potentially flame-ridden task of making a recruitment post. Some twisted form of initiation I guess.... :rolleyes:

Well, I think another reason is that I'm also First Cohort's only female Officer - and the others thought that I'd probably attract some interest just by flashing a few smiles around! :p

Before we get down to business, I'd just like to make a couple of things clear:

1. We are NOT trying to poach people from other guilds. This offer is extended on a general basis and people are quite free to make their own decisions.

2. People joining FC do so of their own free will. We don't put people under any form of duress to make them join us!
<flicks whip out of sight with her foot, hoping nobody noticed it>

This has probably all been said before, but there are certain elements who don't seem to be able to grasp these simple facts - and so I repeat them. :wall:

Ok, with that out of the way, heres the real purpose of this post:

We are currently in need of 1-2 ACTIVE RvR Clerics, level 48 - 50. RvR experience is preferred but, lets face it, if you don't have the experience you'll learn your lessons quickly enough under the harsh tuition of firbolg and trolls!

We offer the opportunity to add some variety and depth to your RvR with regular guild groups in all 3 frontiers, organised keep raids and the ocasional Relic Raid. We also provide the comfort associated with knowing that when you get zerged, you're getting zerged among friends! :D

If the response to this is poor, we may also consider recruiting at lower levels (45+). Many members of the guild currently need to farm cash (myself included) for SC armour, so there will be plenty of opportunites for you to get a bit of help in reaching level 50.

So, if you're interested in joining us, you can apply for your free trial RvR group today by posting here or by sending a PM ingame to Strondor, Quicksilver, Konah, Alithiel, Eggy or Farek.

Don't delay, give us a yell today!

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by gunZ-
BUT U ALRDY HAVE EGGY!!!!11 :eek:
Yes we have Eggy, and Ambulance too - both great Clerics.... But the fact is that neither has been playing a great deal recently and we repeatedly find ourselves with Clerics from other guilds in our groups or no Cleric at all! :(

Hence the appeal for ACTIVE Clerics....

A

Apathy

OMG! POACHERS!

FC is ruining Albion with it's aggressive compulsory recruitment.

STOP THE FC PRESSGANGS.

a.

W

-Wedge-

But you like Abelardus ! :clap:

You cant get him though, he's ours, har har har ;)

T

tazzke

BUT U ALRDY HAVE EGGY!!!!11

And you got Chim and me now.... :p

Sorry i haven't been online with my cleric last week, i promise next week he'll be there more often to help you noobs :)

Just got my hand full geting my little scout closer to 50 everyday :wall:

F

Flimgoblin

omg! how can you post a reasonable thread asking for members!

That's just not on!

We demand iron maidens, torture racks, thumbscrews and nipple clamps applied to loyal members of other guilds before they break and finally agree to join your evil empire.

FFS!!!1111

O

old.Ramas

Pfft.

FC are obviously noobs - you don't need a cleric if you don't get hit.

;)

A

Apathy

We also need more earth theurgs.

And more sorcerers. I've not been playing much and all the other sorcerers they have recruited are....BODY SORCS! Mwahahahaha.

Mwahaha.

Well, apart from Bellona but...pffft...Bellona.

a.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by gunZ-
BUT U ALRDY HAVE EGGY!!!!11 :eek:

Yer, why do you need anyone else. Enemies will flee just in fear of his mace (hehe tankster :))

O

old.Wildfire

apathy you worthless vaginal discharge of a sorc.

ptora is matter specced and subsequently more elite than j00.

pwned.

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by -Wedge-
But you like Abelardus ! :clap:

You cant get him though, he's ours, har har har ;)
Yes we all love Abelardus, and he's always welcome to join our groups.... along with Deedee who's also joined us on a number of occasions recently! <waves> :D

Edit: Can we please stick to the relevant topic here, that being that we need Clerics! :rolleyes:

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Eggy
(hehe tankster :))
Taken horribly out of context and wildly offtopic, but Tankster waved at me when I was AoE DoTting at Da Behn last night, I think she wubs me. :kiss2:

C

Cabo-

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion

Well, apart from Bellona but...pffft...Bellona.

Bellona is body/mind still, dont know if you can tell by the random /gu whine? :D

A

Apathy

I am aware of Bellona's spec. :S

We wouldn't need more clerics if the FRIARS would respec to rejuv. Selfish cunts.

a.

K

kirennia

Don't have to be under yer tag to help you out :) If you need me, throw me a line...Kirenni or Kirennia and you should get hold of me. Obviously I wont b able to say yes EVERY time but if I'm doin summitelse like craftin/lvlin, sure I would stop it for a bit of fun.

So yeah, gimme a holler if needed even without yer tag :)

T

Tilda

give clerics please :) but have we got Chim and tazzke now?

Tilda

E

Exiled

invite all the buff bots in emain, (there isnt a limit to guild size is there ?)

O

old.Wildfire

why would we ever want sighfi?

Imagining a "last guild and last player on earth" situation - would still tell him to fo, the n00b.

B

bracken_woodman

SHAMELESS THREAD HIJACK!!!

Originally posted by alithiel50
Can we please stick to the relevant topic here, that being that we need Clerics!

Yeah, while we're on the subject, WE need clerics too! If you're a cleric, level 48+ and like fun, frolics and an endless amount of mirth - Don't dither, come hither! Your LoD needs YOU!

EDIT: And we dont wear pooey brown, if you sign up with us you get to wear a nice purple and er, grey cloak!

EDIT2: And you get to play with Kirennia and his humongous trebuchets.

EDIT3: Sign up today and get a free set of Pygmy Goblin Deathbeads !

Over to Alithiel (beat that!) :D

E

Eggy

Simon has dreams about camelot, jon watches and laughs, dave sucks his dick while he sleeps.

And you think I'm joking.

A

alithiel50

Re: SHAMELESS THREAD HIJACK!!!

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Yeah, while we're on the subject, WE need clerics too! If you're a cleric, level 48+ and like fun, frolics and an endless amount of mirth - Don't dither, come hither! Your LoD needs YOU!

EDIT: And we dont wear pooey brown, if you sign up with us you get to wear a nice purple and er, grey cloak!

EDIT2: And you get to play with Kirennia and his humongous trebuchets.

EDIT3: Sign up today and get a free set of Pygmy Goblin Deathbeads !

Over to Alithiel (beat that!) :D
Bah, try to hijack my thread will you!...

1. Why on earth would anyone WANT to wear a purple cloak in RvR? You'll be spotted from miles away and ganked so hard that even the bindstone will flinch! (Besides, 'pooey brown' is the perfect camoflage to wear in a s**thole like Emain.... :p )

2. Scroll up... you seem to have missed that fact that Kirennia has already volunteered to hunt with us too.... Cheers hun! <blows a kiss to Kirennia> I'm sure you'll be hearing from us soon! ;)

3. Any Albion who doesn't have a vault full of Pygmy Death Beads at level 50 has obviously been powerlevelled.... I can offer free Prince / Legion drops to people signing up (because people keep going on Legion Raids cos they want drops, and then when we get drops everyone says 'Nah, don't want that... it's rubbish' :rolleyes: )

Anyway, If you're a level 48+ Cleric looking for a new home and want the opportunity to travel to foreign realms to spend some time taking in the breathtaking scenery and have some fun beating up the natives, then FC should be your first port of call!

Don't hesitate, contact us today and sign up for your free tryout!

G

gunner440

unclesam.gif

B

brommix

Herfølge Boldklub are looking for Clerics...We need them the most!!
We use Red and White nicely coloured cloaks me thinks. Brown and Purple, people do not listen to them its a throwback to the 70s with those hibbie colours!!!. Thats right they are spies for Hibernia their clothes prove it!!! So pls come sign up here any good clerics looking for a good warm guild!! This will be your home, we will take good care off you and see of your needs.

HB welcomes you warmly to our family of footballers!!

Brommix Boldhenter
GM of Herfølge Boldklub

O

old.Prof

All those choices ... All those choices ...

What to do :confused: Where to go :confused:

Damn I should 've rolled a 2-h armsman or something :p

Users who are viewing this thread