Call To Arms

D

DeaD GuRu

hello hibbie world

as we have noticed midgard has grown in strenght. They are to powerfull to my liking.

I know i call upon u from a distant realm. Most would even hate the sight of me, beeing a avalonian mage.

Why am i calling upon u?

well to put it simple, could there be a possebilety that we combine our forces to teach these ugly trolls and little pygmys a hard lesson?

We could do this by giving that realm a continuous siege and hard hitting smack in the face.

Talk to the leaders of your realm. Listen if the inhabitants of your realm would be willing to talk to our leaders, to assist us in a PLOT OF VENGANCE.

LETS US JOIN FORCES AND GET RID OF THESE POWER MONGERS.

GET BACK OUR RELICS, OUR SYMBOLS OF POWER AND UNITY.

IF WE BOTH ATTACK ONE KEEP SIMULTANIOUSLY THEY ARE HELPLESS.

if possible, we could make sure that our forces do not cross each other.

WE COULD GET ALL THEIR POWER? GET ALL THEIR TERRETORY.

LETS COMBINE FORCES AND DECLARE A COMBINED WAR UPON MIDGARD

( i know there is a continuous war going on, lol, this is just a small thaught , who knows, it may be fun getting it all in our hands, split relics 50/50, get their keeps 50/50, make em helpless and powerless : hehe>>>>> evil grinn. before anything would be done, let's talk about it, here on forums, since we can't so anything in the game to avoid slaughtering each other. Greetz Ironheart)

A

Alrindel

Given that on our last Midgard relic raid but one we were foiled by an army of Albs who rushed to wipe us from behind at Grallarhorn, and given also that your permazerg at Crim has sucked all the fun out of RvR in an ugly way, I think I speak for the majority of my realmmates when I reply "no" and punctuate it with "bog off".

O

old.Laryssa

no more handing hibs into rp-farming albs :p

L

Lessurl

I'm with alrindel in the no vote, though woulda punctuated it with more colourful language. ;)

A

Aeiedil

your suggesting that alb-hib's crossteam? why? because you cant get the relics back in your oh so precious keep on your own? :)

pull yourselves together :p you got more ppl than mids :p

A

Aeiedil

might i just point out that planning a relic raid over a public forum is also not a recipe for success ;)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Alrindel
Given that on our last Midgard relic raid but one we were foiled by an army of Albs who rushed to wipe us from behind at Grallarhorn, and given also that your permazerg at Crim has sucked all the fun out of RvR in an ugly way, I think I speak for the majority of my realmmates when I reply "no" and punctuate it with "bog off".
I agree with the Elf here. I'd also like to add a further "go fuck yourself" to her comments. Have a nice day. ;)

A

Aloca

Maybe i could agree with this if alb camped mids entrence to their frontier and we hibs could pick out power relics :)
Then we "help" alb pickout the str relics :D (so we can take them)

NAH....

P

Pin

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
OMG !!!
Albs are desperate!!

:clap:

Errrr no... Just the alb starting this thread is fucking stupid.

F

findannain

soo a alb/hib zerg to get relics back. would be great but how the hell are you planning to get to the relics? i mean, when a major relic raid zerg comes and a major relic defence zerg hops by you get a server crash... and now you are planning to this with 3 relic zergs????

U

Urme the Legend

Sorry .. I change that to "This alb is desperate" :clap:

E

evilknight

Alb and Hib alliance only means more rps for Mids :D

--------------------------------
Edardof-Thane
Etilania-Hunter
<Ghosts of Valhalla>

G

Garh Khartari

Or maybe he just wanted a laugh? :)
I'm sure having one anyway, hehe
:D

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Danyan
I agree with the Elf here. I'd also like to add a further "go fuck yourself" to her comments. Have a nice day. ;)

What he said :p

A

Arnor

Ahahahahha, this is FUCKING priceless :D

"Mister" ironheart, congratulations on being twat of the week!

A

Arnor

further i'd like to punctuate his hypocracy by this cute little quote from our beloved "mister" ironheart:

i have no doubt this is happening.
This is just some other way of cheating. Most infis and scouts use radar, most tailors "seem" to use scripts, some lame albs use irc+daox to spy. There is nothing we can do about this, only hope that the ppl in question have the courage to stop this. It can be that a friend , IRL or IG, is in the other realm and off course friend are tempted to have fun together. This may seem fun for the ppl in question but it ruins fun for all other gamers in DAOC. As it is most things in albion aren't running as it could be and should be for game purposes but in a c ommunity of 700+ ppl u will always have the trouble shooters. All games ever created have cheats or lame ways of abusing the system. We should all see to it that we in person are not doing one of these thing. We can not point a finger to someone wether he is or is not cheating.

Deceide for urselfe if u are a nice, descent person that is not abusing the given system to his own sick form off pleasure. That in ruining other ppl's fun.

edit:typoes

T

Takhasis

Originally posted by Alrindel

Couldn't have put it better myself ;)

And big gratz to the hibs for tellin this knob where to go :clap: I'm sure most Albs would agree too...

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Arnor2

So he is a twat cause he have a different view than you on how things are in each realm, dont forget that mids cryed for help on irc when albs were relic raiding in mid. Just cause some people think this is rediculous, every forum troll and their dog have to bash that person, pretty low.

Imo albs can totally destroy this server and capture all relic if they would have a good leader who would organise this, they have the numbers but not the organisation.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Arnor2

Do a search for all his posts... He ranks quite ighly every week ;)

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Pin
Do a search for all his posts... He ranks quite ighly every week ;)

As u can see by the reply of this ALB. We in our realm have to do with this type of ppl. They just flame, and yes this may seem as a call for help to other realms. But look at his reaction. And now all hibernians may know that our fronteer is for the taking, albs are for the farming because, MOST ( as in not all) Live by this type of remarks as PIN here does.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
As u can see by the reply of this ALB. We in our realm have to do with this type of ppl. They just flame, and yes this may seem as a call for help to other realms. But look at his reaction. And now all hibernians may know that our fronteer is for the taking, albs are for the farming because, MOST ( as in not all) Live by this type of remarks as PIN here does.

k

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by optical-
ahaha
btw ironheart who the feck are you?

some uber twat from another realm as my realm inhabitants would say :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom