Call of what now?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Very pretty, graphics aren't what need improving in the series though.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
This actually looks awesome. Yet it has the words "EA" at the start of the video? I don't understand.

I thought the laws of physics dictate that the length of time EA are involved in any series is inversely proportional to how good the series is? C&C anyone? SimCity?

I'll just wait for EA to announce that everyone has to buy thier ammunition with RL money or something. Or perhaps they'll introduce new DRM that requires the sacrifice of your firstborn child before you can start the game.

Either way, the fact you'll have to basically install malware inorder to play already puts me off :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
the launch vid was supposed to be 64 ppl online at once doing their stuff but it was so staged .. oo tank in the right place to take down .. now lets callin tactical missiles and now jump out of building watch it collapse at the end .. so staged ..and fps would be fun if you can devote 10 hours a day to it and get good at all the maps .. i got old and have other responsilbilities so insta death doesnt appeal .. skip all these games for the mp

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So why try to make out its 64 ts playing a game :p. just smoke and mirrors

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Curious if the new hardware of the Xbox One and PS4 will allow 64 player matches, to my understanding bf3 on ps3/xbox 360 didn't allow 64 player games due to hardware limitations, quite a power leap this time round however so at a guess I'd say 64 player might be entirely possible on consoles making it more attractive :p battlefield just isn't battlefield without 64 player games.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
64 player games will be insane! TDM with 64 players = Spawn-dead-spawn-dead-reagequit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lol 64-player.

I remember Barrysworld running a 128-player Tribes server about 15 years ago...

Himse

FH is my second home
More than 64 players and the map is flooded though.

BF4 looks real nice, it's great that they've added some nice bits in from BF2 (Commander mode) being my favourite so far!

Also, they're actually spending time (apparently) balancing the game which is a big thumbs up from me!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I can't even remember playing a game online in ages man. Most likely the last time was playing CSS for a laugh with some of the KEA guys, Mabs, Jup and other shifty characters. Must have been...ooh 2 or more years ago now :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Curious if the new hardware of the Xbox One and PS4 will allow 64 player matches, to my understanding bf3 on ps3/xbox 360 didn't allow 64 player games due to hardware limitations, quite a power leap this time round however so at a guess I'd say 64 player might be entirely possible on consoles making it more attractive :p battlefield just isn't battlefield without 64 player games.

DICE said they had a choice of making it one of the best games graphically on the 360 or making it 64 players.

64 players was done on the 360 with Frontlines Fuel of War but that was back in 2008 or 09 but at the cost of graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom